So Magic?

So Magic?

http://mtdb.com/20/playerupdates/2019-11-7

Wish he had a little bit higher of a 3 ball considering you have to do so much for him and Tim Duncan has an 80 3 ball!

I love Magic so I’ll use him regardless

Kinda stupid to make him a diamond when you need PD players to get him.

14 Likes

No clamps is huge

10 Likes

A huge disappointment missing every key badge

8 Likes

no clamp, no 3s, no dunks. his a post scoring playmaker.

1 Like

I can see why 2K nerfed him since he’s the only PG above 6’7 right now and they didnt wanna make him OP(especially since he’s free)

BUT

He should at least have clamps and more HOF badges. The grind wasn’t really worth this.

16 Likes

Looks like EARV got the sausage by grinding

2 Likes

Thank god dude… he breaks the position locked meta with his absurd size. Every year I feel forced to play him because he’s so much bigger and better than all the other choices… sick of him! Glad to see all kinds of options so far this year.

1 Like

Nope. Haven’t completed one spotlight reward lol. It just sucks for those who did

TwoBros just replied to me on Twitter about Magic

6 Likes

If they make him too good then they cant sell u a pd or go. So unfortunately we saw this coming. Hes not terrible. Amy magic still running for me. Magics always a good card in the right hands.

4 Likes

Ok then let make every card realistic. I like how only cards we grind for have to be realistic

19 Likes

You don’t need Giannis to get Drummond.

Where did you get that info?

Robbie said it on twitter.

We do need Dumars though according to TwoBros

2 Likes

I can handle that, giannis was about to break the bank

3 Likes

The dumars looks amazing. The diamond Giannis looks amazing. Hmm what else, the magic still probably a monster but I haven’t done any spotlights so won’t be going for him. Can’t see what the evo Zeke looks like from mtdb because no way to see badges and stats after evo.

1 Like

I pulled 3 PD Dumars in one box, two of them back to back, so that’s great news for me. I didn’t get Giannis either.

Pulled 5 Joes, one Nique, and 3 McHales in two 20 boxes.

I needed to see if my pack luck carried over from 2K20. :flushed::man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes