Snipe of the day - MARCH 😱

Snipe of the day - MARCH :scream:

Let us know all your snipes guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t forget the emojI :joy:

2 Likes

Just got a Vince on the box 10 min ago first Opal snipe of the year praying for plenty more :pray:t5:

5 Likes

Got 4 PGs. Stopped taking pictures.

21 Likes

Ayyy, I’m getting the hang of this, 3rd snipe this weekend

10 Likes

Now within 2 minutes I noticed on Xbox from cards that are bought lie at auction. He was KD for 91/100 and TMac for 500/55.8. I did it quickly and I couldn’t buy them. I rode refreshed all over again and they were there all the time.
@Skuwopdroptop They were 3:59 - generally you were right. AH begins to crash the same as it did a year ago.

3 Likes

My head just spins when I try to think the way you set up your filter. How the hell does it show cards like Dumars and Nash who are below 20k and there should be millions of them in the auction house, but somehow your filter ends exactly at 4 hours. What the fuck.

1 Like

Mines a very common filter, nothing enabled, if u look at what common across that cards u will see what the filter is lol there’s never really any good snipes from it but been lucky lately. The way other people have their filters set up are insane tho

1 Like

Just missed TMac for 60k. Please tell me I lost to @Cobra4059.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Not too big of a snipe. Still profitable tho.

5 Likes

That Tim gunna make u lots. Sell asap

He got me 357 k the other day after winning a bid for 160

2 Likes

it looks like it’s a max 500 bid filter

1 Like

Cross posted sorry to hyped

13 Likes

Last nights Haul(including three PG’s Not pictured):

8 Likes

Who got that tmac

DWade is closer and closer :grinning:

13 Likes

I know its one of yall!

Thanks man, yeah I sold straight away in case there was a locker code, got 297 so I’m definately happy with that

Nice man happy for you ! I haven’t really gotten lucky with snipes this year other than that Timmy. I pulled a pg last night though. And another Rudy lol

1 Like