Snipe of the Day (June) 😱

Creating this one early (i won’t be around by the time otherwise this should be created), with correct emoji (enjoy Ddrop and others) :angel:

7 Likes

Seems like more snipes (dunno if its VC glitcher unbanned related or not), but got few CJ’s. Seen PG and Roy, but got neither.

I pressed so fast on Roy that you would never get faster to buy now and i went for bid which was lower and still did not even manage to get the bid in, talk about seeing US snipe :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I wish I screened it but I got a PD Yao for 500 on PC and now I can get enough for the GO Siakam
Ty for the tips guys

2 Likes

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

8 Likes

how long did u have to sit to get these?

1 Like

Got these 2 as well before those 3 with pg13. Been sniping last 4 hours or so, went 5/8 on snipes. Im fast today.

Imgur
Imgur

6 Likes

Meanwhile on PC…

I’m waiting for you guys to figure out why this card can’t be bought. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

PG13, nice!!

1 Like

Yep, was very excited to grab him. Nice 650k

1 Like

God, I love this thread. I’ve only been here since April but this is a great community to be apart of and I appreciate all of you guys. Thank you all. Good luck sniping and let’s kick June off with some fire ass snipes boys❗️

9 Likes

2 Roys popped at the same time, was lucky to snag one

4 Likes

Console?

xbox

2 Likes

Did you get the one with 90k bid ?

no idea just was on autopilot. i bid on it i think

Means you got the other one lol, i mean otherwise you’d just get the bid in.

Lol i didnt even know what happened. i was like shit i just got roy, is he even a snipe?

1 Like

U on pc or is that remote play?

200kish not bad. gonna place 12hr auction

What’s autopilot