Snipe Of The Day: June 🥵

Post your best snipes here!

1 Like

are these threads even necessary anymore? I remember seeing like 6 PG Blake Griffins up for snipes in a span of 15 minutes in 2k20. In 2k21, you’ll see 6 Blakes in a span of 15 days

1 Like

Cuz game is dead

2k also messed up with the auction house. It will sometimes say that there are no results and then you refresh and the players are still there.

Is the online portion feeling dead? I’ve been off the game for a while but was hoping to play a few games here and there with a unique lineup.

Plus they add all these cards with there own filters to make it hard to snipe unless you buy every cheap dark matter to enable which alot of people

1 Like

Online feels alive as hell.

Game has been AMAZING this year; others don’t feel the same

1 Like

The filters are getting so specific, like there’s one for each invincible card so it’s impossible to snipe. 2k 100% did that on purpose.

Yep, 2k dont want to see us winning out here. They want us to to spend money opening packs for trash in return. They seen that pack market was low because of sniping and added high tier cards with their own filters . The only way to snipe everything at the same time is using filter enable but you have to buy all the cheap dm cards that’s out. They flood the market with cheap dark matters to make it impossible to snipe .

I got Amy Wes Unseld for 500 MT earlier today. Top that! :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

pre-season crash came early

My DeRozan only sold for 103k over a week ago with speed grinches and a diamond contract. I’ve seen him a buy now quite a few times this week.

Tbh nobody really needs derozan, with DM Worthy, Butler, Baylor, Vince. All for free!

1 Like

It’s enabled season

1 Like

Idk if RJ Barrett is a snipe for 16k but I got him.

29 Likes

U LUCKY!? :scream: :open_mouth: :no_mouth: :grimacing:

1 Like

I just want to know who in their right mind did that . That card is already rare because nobody pulling him in these super bad luck packs. Whoever did this must was a kid that didn’t know better and just starting the game and open packs trying to get curry. They was like dang,it not curry I wanted curry or lebron James. :joy:

1 Like

Wow I didn’t think we would see an invincible Kobe snipe yet. Man whoever posted that has to be hurting. I would quit if I accidentally did that.

1 Like