Snipe of the Day - FEBRUARY 😱

Snipe of the Day - FEBRUARY :scream:

good shit

1 Like

Fuck yeah cobra

2 Likes

Damn soon as a leave the opal filter to hunt lebron lol. Good shot cobra

1 Like

Me sniping a Lebron is like me sniping a opal wade. I’d sell 1 lebron card and turn him into 150 cards lol

1 Like

I read this as fuck you cobra :rofl:

3 Likes

What are the bid bins for these guys

Sniped a PD Rose this morning and was curious if I should sell him now or wait a couple days until the Flash pack hysteria calms down.

1 Like

Wait til the crash dies down a bit

13 Likes

4 Likes

Id advise anyone on ps4 to hop on the go filter cause that mothafucka is due. Spent the last 5 hours not seeing a single thing and im bouta get off so obviously ones gonna pop soon. Id capitalize if i were you.

7 Likes

Well if you of all people aren’t seeing anything and your on PS4…that’s my cue to stay the fuck away from sniping on Xbox…I’ll wait till later when all-star events start and I have something to watch while I snipe

1 Like

This crash is crazy. Went sniping for a Kawhi on Xbox and ended up getting one on bid with contract and foams for 100k. I was sure it was a visual glitch.

1 Like

You were right

27 Likes

Anyone have a estimate on how many cards you get from playing Dom? That’s my problem every year could’ve had Opal Greek freak last year but I was not playing Dom in May lmaoo

Probably over 125

1 Like

91 cards from regular domination, 61 from historic dom, 31 from all time domination.

I was able to finish the whole series 2 except the PD and 2 diamonds for under 300k yday. I don’t have a lot of the premium and moments cards though so still only at 2,436 cards

2 Likes

Yea I got kawhi yesterday cause of this crash too…and he’s a beast

3 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty low I’m like 60 cards away from Jamison just want the tokens tbh but that d wade tho :woozy_face::woozy_face: thanks tho both of y’all

9 Likes