Signature Series llll - Iso Joe Making his 2K22 Debut!

Iso Joe! I’ve been waiting waiting to get a card of his, the last time he had a card was in 2K19 and it was only a diamond.

4 Likes

Anything else announced? I actually like the signature series so far.

1 Like

I’m waiting for them to tweet it out I’m trying to be the first post it on my thread. :grin: Don’t they usually tweet every 30 minutes not an hour?

It’s now been a hour and I’ve just been reloading for so long but are we only getting one leak from 2k? That’d be very annoying.

Maybe we find out we get Brandon Roy back too lol

1 Like

OH MY, that’d be so awesome. It’s literally been almost a year since we’ve seen his card if you remember the All-Star spotlight Sims. But I’ve been hoping for 2K to release a good budget Center in that diamond/low pink diamond tier. I’m sitting on 600K MT and kept Mikan and JJJ since they first released.

2 Likes

I know it would break the game early, but would love a PD Manute Bol again. Add a little speed, better outside shot, and height to Ruby Bol Bol and that is something special to put every HOF badge I still have on.

2 Likes

It’s GALAXY OPAL KLAY THOMPSON!!!

3 Likes

Oh No! I do not think I have enough MT! I hope he is a SG/SF because if he is a PG, I might need to rob a bank!

1 Like

He is a SG/SF thankfully. Imagine Klay running the PG that’d be so OP because 2K has no logic and forgot that he’s not much of a ball handler. Lol

This has to be the lock in reward right?

Everyone seems to be selling their diamond Klay with multiple HOF badges. Good time to get one cheap. I figure it will still dominate in any limited game which requires a diamond.

2 Likes

Probably not. Usually on reward cards they will always have OO signs but this one doesn’t.

Guess what my amigos, were getting GALAXY OPAL KEVIN DURANT!

1 Like

This was the big name player i expected at some point this season

I bet opal Kristaps lock in

1 Like

That’d be so crazy!

Exactly why I’m keeping my Diamond Klay. :joy: He will come in handy at some point and MT isn’t a concern for me right now. Rather just keep him in the collection.

2 Likes

Same. Already traded up before and still find he can play against any opponent well. Happy to get a better one if I find it, but for now I like the badges I have on mine.

Fr tho. There isn’t that many good options for bigs right now tbh. Opal Bosh and D Rob come to mind if you like a card which can shoot(I think it’s obligated, unless you’re Shaq or Yao). I’m Still running JJJ, Mobley, Embiid and Collins. Basically athletic 7footers with great defense and floor spreading.

1 Like