Should I make a cavs theme team

Thinking about making one, should I?

1 Like

If it makes you happy then yes

7 Likes

Of course you should, tons of players in this game that were former cavs thst have good cards like Kevin porter thst dropped today, unless you’re looking for cavs logo only players, but right off rip you’d have dm rose, dm porter, Danny ferry, opal bogut, could be a really fun team

2 Likes

I’d wait for DM Jiří Welsch or Luke Jackson

2 Likes

What’s the point of that? It’s not like it’s MUT where you can get boosts for teams chemistry

Do whatever makes you happy at the end of its MyTeam so you can make your team however you like

2 Likes

Theme teams have been the only thing that kept myteam fun for me for past New Years for the past 5 years. You feel like a king fllooding a godsquad with a theme team. I use the current Knicks, and you can even use the current Cavaliers… Sexton Garland Okoro Love Allen and Hartenstein all have cards that can get theirs.

1 Like

Definitely. We need to grow the Eastern Conference theme teams. Me @star5CR34M and you.

1 Like

I do one every year. It’s fun, but as of right now, there are some liabilities. Bogut, PD Love, etc…
However, an awesome card that people are sleeping on is PD Darius Miles.

I’m make current cleavlend lineup and have fun

2 Likes

Amy Kevin Love is pretty good

Theme teams are really fun. In 2k20 a lot of 10-man teams were not possible to make because of the lack of a lot of good big men or the bigs were just weak. All-Time Cleveland starting 5 is pretty good tho with Kyrie, JR, Lebron, Love and Ilgauskas.

1 Like

lowkey this squad is godly