Should Ben Wallace be in the Hall of Fame?

Should Ben Wallace be in the Hall of Fame?

Happy Saturday guys!
Obviously you all know I’m a Ben Wallace fanatic/fanboy but I would like to have a legitimate discussion about this.

This is quite the resume, no other player has 4X DPOTY awards. What do you think? Only 5 PPG doesn’t help his case but man, that defense :wink:

8 Likes

Absolutely. One of the best 3 point shooters in the game.

39 Likes

Yes

Complete sentence

2 Likes

Defensive accolades and championship puts him through imo

1 Like

4 Likes

without a ring maybe he’s on the fence, maybe not, but the ring pushes him in w/o a question imo

2 Likes

You already know.

1 Like

Deeetttttrrrrooooiiiiittttt

2 Likes

Not really

Yes

1 Like

Yes for sure. His DPOYs give him the edge along with his ring(him being a big part of the team)

1 Like

I liked Ben, but I just don’t think he has the digits to get in. He averaged single digits in pts AND rebounds for his career.

Putting him in the HOF would be like putting Jackie Bradley JR in the baseball HOF cuz he has a bunch of gold gloves and 2 world series titles… Never mind the fact he bats .238.

3 Likes

The 4x DPOY with the ring should be enough imo. That’s really hard to do.

2 Likes

If C Webb can’t get in then no

2 Likes

C Webb should be in tho.

4 Likes

only hall I’d put him in is the fro hall of fame

4 Likes

Yeah, just stating he’s pretty far down the waiting list

He’s a hall of famer. He’ll never make in though due to his role in the Malice at the Palace.

1 Like

C Webb will definitely get in first

1 Like

Yeah well it’s Ron Artest’s fault for having the nerve to ever disrespect the greatest defender of all time… on his own court. Ben Wallace doesn’t take shit from anybody, it took a lot of restraint not to stomp Ron into a mere grain of salt right then and there.