Shoes for Opal Bol Bol?

Shoes for Opal Bol Bol?

The 7-2 Demon is 25 minutes away from flooding Unlimited.

I grabbed a pair of those Diamond Jordan’s that boost bc/swb/dunk just in case they go up.

I run Malone so he gets a Speed and Permiter D boosts the other boosts aren’t necessary. I could also go Stotts for the ball control.

He has a lot of room for improvement but I feel maximizing his bc/swb is key. What are you guys thinking as far as shoe/coach combo?

Okay he’s home and moving ridiculous with Malone and a cheap gold swb/bc shoe.

I have to see what he feels like with Stotts and 90 bc instead of 86.

1 Like

Fear of god ?

2 Likes

Diamond Lillards best shoe for bigs that can move the ball

2 Likes

Somebody said they changed his takeover with green blue Adidas (3pt speed) to sharp if I m not mistaken ?

This a tough call between speed, swb, bc and 3pt

I slapped the green Adidas on him for post fade, 3, and speed. I put the same shoe on Kareem and Tacko as well.

1 Like

Who’s your coach / takeover?

Malone and rim Protector for Bol Bol. I haven’t had a chance to check Tacko yet.

I’m giving him fear of gods w coach malone

2 Likes

Jordan 31. Boosts ball handle, driving dunk and swb

1 Like

Pink Adidas shell toes with D’Antoni give Bol sharp takeover. They make his shooting absolutely insane for a 7’2” card, and they also bring his ball control to the 86 threshold for speed boosting glory.

3 Likes

Fear of gods and dantoni gives him rim takeover kinda lame lol

Malone hurting me with this rim protector takeover. Might be time to switch to make a change to stotts👀

1 Like

I’m bad at knowing the coaches. Will Pink Adidas and Stotts give me sharp takeover?

I hate overwriting shoes but… :slight_smile:

1 Like

is nick nurse diamond a good coach what takeover does he give ?

What takeovers yall having with Stotts?

I’m not sure… I’ve only tried out D’Antoni.

It’s the wise choice here lol.

2 Likes