Shoe for dino

What shoe for dino???

1 Like

I’m putting gold shoes with 3pt and swb boosts on him for my 12-0 run, to maximize his potential. When I get Wilt I’m gonna sell him so there’s no point spending too much for a diamond shoe. But if you plan to keep him, honestly any 3pt shoe will be good. Just buy the cheapest one.

2 Likes

Ngl, I feel like a speed w/ball shoe is better for Dino in the long term. Especially if you run the offense through your center

1 Like

Hes only 30k and Im 100% slapping a diamond shoe on him.

Not really expecting any special takeover just want to maximize his stats.

Tell me a shoe to put on him ahah 3pt one right ? I use Pop it’s reason to change ? Which one you have on Wade ? I have lock take on him and I want to change that

1 Like

threw a lat quick shoe on my dino. :smiling_imp:

I threw the Fear of Gods on him. Almost went with Lillard 3s

1 Like

andd its kevin mchale with the finish…

2 Likes

This is McHale from last year!!! Lol

I loved that card

1 Like

I went with hyperdunks to boost speed with ball

1 Like

I went with Lillards. The BC and SWB are nice, but it’s sooo easy to green mid-range leaners now.

The purple hyperdunks are the best choice imo and the best swb shoe by far although I use the white adidas jawns, black Jordan jawns and the grey/orange nike jawns occasionally

1 Like

There’s usually always two stats on each shoe that are unique. The vertical and draw foul boost on the purple hyperdunks has always worked perfectly with the swb and driving dunk boost for slashers. Can’t go wrong with the mid range boost either

Im running fear of God’s and tempted to switch to hyperdunks

I’m debating hyperdunks because he does miss a dunk every now and then
But I’m tempted to throw the crazylight adidas to boost his 3

2 Likes

Hyper dunks have been great so far. Swb is really nice and with the way he dunks on people, the draw foul has been great as well

2 Likes

I put the crazylights on him. No regrets.

1 Like