Shawn Marion's Release -

Ready for the not worth it comments lol

2 Likes

Most none green makes I’ve seen in a row all year lol but that’s his real life release so idk what people would expect.

1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes

Looks just like his Ruby’s release, which I hated. Just a stepping stone to Magic though.

2 Likes

Haha I never go into freestyle, I’m better off plays, trust me :joy::joy:

1 Like

Imagine being surprised by his release, it’s like the most famous ever :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t u think its slightly different to last year? I feel its a lower then last couple years, but I didn’t expect a good release on him tho lol

His release doesn’t look horrendous and it might just be me but his movement looked slow?

@Mmblack1182 what’s his movement like?

I don’t know, I can’t afford the cards to get him and I didn’t have him last year, so I can’t glimpse the small changes without getting my hands on him… Seems the classic Shawn Marion shot to me haha

1 Like

2k need to just release more lebrons. 250k plus for a card needed to finish the challenge is rediculous

3 Likes

Marion has always been the block party king with his chest release.

2 Likes

really 2k? really?

Only us Aussies will truely appreciate the Tooves :joy::joy:

3 Likes

This would be one of the most used memes in the world if anyone new who he was, it relates so much to my day to day life, anything that goes wrong all I think of is tooves losing it.

1 Like

Yet the cpu green like gods with him vs me

His ball handle is 68, so that is my biggest issue with the card being a sf. Defense wise this card won’t get blown by tho,

1 Like

Yeah first thing I noticed. Kinda laughable tbh. Icing on the cake after knowing he’s got the same jumper. But may go for him anyways bc Magic

1 Like

How’s his game play?

After 4-5 games with him I have 2 say I am impressed. He is powerfull driving and dunking. He is making some unexpected powerful dunk animations. He defends really well. He shoots like a Kangaroo but if you get use to his weird shot… Its money. Definitely a rock solid card! Ps: His free throw is too fast for a human to time it. Except if you are Flash Gordon.