Shaq’s Team

Shaq says a team of ( Iverson, Kobe, Jordan, James and himself) is unbeatable.

I’d say a team of : Curry, TMac, Durant, Duncan, Olajuwon can definitely win a 7 games series.

What team do you assemble to win against Shaq’s team?

1 Like

magic, dr. J, bird, durant, duncan.

4 out one in post up w magic or whoever offense on ai

2 Likes

No Fisher : '(

You’re trolling

14 Likes

Beacuse of curry not in club yet?

What’s the point of Iverson on that team? A better shooter would be much more useful.

5 Likes

Iverson and shaq would be pick and rolled to death. Shaq is a bad gm.

1 Like

2k taught me how to build real lineups :rofl:
Giannis pg
Tmac
Kawhi
Kd
Wilt

2 Likes

As long as there’s no Paul George on the opposing team, there are a lot of combinations of past and present players that have a chance to beat Shaq’s team.

2 Likes

No sir :man_shrugging:t3:

At first glance I’d say the spacing is sub optimal, but when you look at raw percentages of these guys a lot of times their 3 ball is decreased due to tough off the dribble shots. These guys (besides Shaq of course) could definitely hit wide open catch and shoot 3’s. They’d have plenty if they played through Shaq.

1 Like

Magic, Kawhi, Durant, Kg, Hakeem

1 Like

Curry Kawhi KD Giannis Yao

Curry Kawhi KD Bird Wilt

Run & Gun, bomb 3s, pretty athletic & long. Basic strategy would be to beat them with 3s & put Iverson/Shaq in P/R w Curry/Wilt.

kawhi kd bird could do a decent job on mj Kobe bron.

Well if we’re going by trying to match that team, first off we need a Shaq stopper. I’m thinking about Wilt, Kareem or Yao. Then we need someone to guard Kobe and MJ. Maybe Kawhi and Rodman? We also need an unguardable scorer, someone like KD perhaps? And since Lebron would be a playmaker and slasher for that team, a big defender who also has some offense and playmaking. Idk, maybe Pippen?

So my first squad would be Pippen, Kawhi, KD, Rodman and Wilt.

3 Likes

Have a nice day

1 Like

lmao every team named gets murked

Prime Bron
Prime Kobe
Prime Jordan
Prime Shaq
Prime AI

on the same damn team? Shaq is right. 5 of the most unguardable players in NBA history.

4 Likes

2nd thought: That team doesn’t look that bad

1 Like

No team can defeat that team.

3 Likes

Right? All 3 GOATs plus Shaq and AI? Unbeatable even with AI skipping practice.

2 Likes