Sell or keep silvers?

Wondering if it’s worth keeping them for future collection or sell now and wait to collect

1 Like

I locked 2 sets for the 80 tokens and sold everything else. I dont plan on locking any other sets unless they’re dirt cheap someday

1 Like

Silvers will go up once people start hitting opal market and get jealous

1 Like

I sold mine lastnight, was gonna keep them but 15k for a Terrance Ferguson couldn’t be passed up

1 Like

any tips on putting these cards up? i always put them up but they never seem to sell

I just look the card up and then list slightly cheaper then the cheapest one up. They don’t always sell 1st time but just keep persisting

3 Likes

@CB241 now is a decent time to sell, people are hyped to lock sets atm.

2 Likes

They’ll never be this cheap again. Only time ppl are ripping league packs

You think they climb? 1st decent promo these base cards will nose dive if every other 2k is a base to go off. All it takes is 1 hype card and people will rip in huge amounts which means more cards flooding the market.

With the whole #fix2k20 trending, I’d say people at the moment are less likely to be ripping packs making prices higher

I wouldn’t pay over 3,000 for them, put em in there for 10 a piece or higher. If they don’t buy them who cares you get to keep em.

2 Likes

when do we think first packs will drop tho? wasn’t here on launch last year. you guys reckon we get them Friday??

Maybe, I think it was 2 weeks into cycle last year

I sold my silvers

2 Likes

I’m on the fence with silvers; they could go up, but some of them are selling for some serious MT already.

Sapphires, Amys, and Rubies though… sell them shits now & buy them back for next to nothing in like a week.

1 Like

Gotta dump kawhi and dame tonight

1 Like

Maybe zingus too, PnP is just not the same anymore

I sold Dame last night for 17k… he’ll be 2k in less than two weeks.

1 Like

Silvers are all over the place and the broken AH doesn’t help. I’ve seen the same cards going for 5k or 10k at different times of the day. Other than locking in one team from each conf, I think they’re all sells at the higher end of range

How bout heat check cards?

Thinking whether I should get the hc or amy version of Giannis :thinking:

wait til heat check packs are out cause right now they are very scarce

1 Like