Season 8

Season 8 starts Friday
End Game Jokic LV 40 reward
End Game Harden domination reward

3 Likes

Level 40

POINT GUARD END-GAME JOKIC.

Holy fucking shit. 6’11, all 99, 80 HoF, perfect animations. Who could be a better PG than that?

3 Likes

Gonna keep playing Offline then :joy:

1 Like

That’s a pretty good level 40 reward!

1 Like

Tacko

This going to be fantastic. Wonder what they meant about releasing a bunch Kobe’s and Shaq’s for EG versions of each.

Strange they did not mention anything about Limited.

• Unlimited Galaxy Opal Tier – Invincible Grant Hill
  • Triple Threat Online: The 100 – Invincible Pete Maravich
  • 2,000 Triple Threat Wins – Invincible Dominique Wilkins
  • Triple Threat Vault – Invincible Elgin Baylor
  • Season Ascension – Invincible Darryl Dawkins
  • MyTEAM: Draft – Invincible Jerry West
  • Dark Matter Token Reward Market – Invincible Julius Erving

End Game Shaq and Kobe will be in friday packs more here NBA 2K22 Season 8 Launch | Courtside Report 2K22

2 Likes

Dr. J for tokens. I guess it could have been worse…

No Invincible or End Game from the token market, as expected.

Yeah, we’re at End Game or bust. Nobody wants Invincibles. It’s not invincible if it’s second-tier. Send them a fucking dictionary.

Invincible Julius Erving is a token market reward

So CWebb will be on the wheel?

Token market reward is Invincible DR. J. Read before you complain.

1 Like

wow, season 8 looks great!

EG Jokic (with PG eligibility) is a better L40 reward than what most (myself included) had hoped for

Personally, I am very happy with Inv Doctor J as token reward and with a new domination (with an EG Harden reward!)

let’s see what the 20 MyTeam Anniversary cards will look like, good that we already know that the reward for the set will be an EG option pack

Did they mention a exchange reward?

I understand EG Webb will be the 100-win reward (with Inv Mark Eaton on the wheel)

It depends on what release they give the card and personal preference. For me, Wilt low key sucks because I can’t green his release and his shots always are contested. He is also surprisingly bad at grabbing rebounds.

Sabonis is a better card for me, as are Kareem and Hakeem.

So an invincible surely can be better than a given end game card unless you are skilled at taking advantage of the dribble moves. Or at least equivalent.

3 Likes

That’s a real good answer. Touché, gatorcat

2 Likes

Dr J already had great animations so as an invincible he should still be great. Loved his PD. One of my favorite cards for awhile.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. I actually only meant to say EG cards, don’t know why i included invincibles in.

Do you guys believe the price of the invincibles will still be 1,000 tokens, since they are essentially Dark Matter cards as well? Coz card prices go by tier, like PD’s (95-96 overall) go for 150 tokens, GO’s (97-98 overall) for 750 tokens and DM’s (99 overall) go for 1,000 tokens.