Season 8 cards': Invincible Kyrie + reward Invincibles

Update says limited rewards for the OO invincibles but wouldn’t make sense for them to be uploaded this early. I’d assume token market.

2 Likes

I actually think they often put the Limited rewards up a few days before the last weekend. Sort of disappointing that it is nothing new and exciting. Really had hoped for an Inv Kirilenko at this point of the season. That would have been a great reward for Limited or even a season 8 rewards. C’est la vie…

1 Like

If they are the limited rewards then yuck… I don’t want any of them, haha

2 Likes

I would take that KD as a limited reward, I guess, already have 80 HOF Klay.

I likely will go with Klay unless they also offer last season’s Limited rewards in which case tempted to go for Boban. It is amazing how popular Base 98 was last year that about a thousand cards had it as a DM. Not one invincible has it despite it being such a good shot base (love AK47’s shot this year, but Ferry’s shot also pretty good as is Patrick Mills). The recycling of reward cards likely means only disappointment for Friday’s card release as well as next season.

1 Like

Quite like the look of Wiseman btw.

Yes, wiseman would have been a great release 4-6 weeks ago.

Shoot. Forgot to check but put in what was probably a winning bid on a souped-up Invincible KD, last night.

Between a few clutch games and TT games, got Wiseman, Lewis, and Porter. This actually is a better drop than I thought. Wiseman is especially great. Really great shot with Curry slide. Really good defense. One of the more fun cards to play with. If they had released these cards any time before Yao was released, everyone would be :drooling_face: over this drop.

1 Like