Season 8 Ascension

Hi Everyone—Starting a thread dedicated to the pursuit of Horace Grant. No luck for me so far :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d consider it luck to use all of my picks without being booted out. I only had 3 picks and had to try 4 times to finish it

Ha I just got him using an old tried and true method for some. Bottom right on every pick.

2 Likes

Yes was going to try that again too. Got Sidney twice that way

Elaborate please

So far my boards haven’t been good to me at all.

Had a great bit of luck here!

2 Likes

Congrats!!! I have one more left, all my boards I got to the top with a good amount of picks and I was even getting many extra picks but just couldn’t find Horace. I really need him for my Magic all time team.

Last pick CHEESE Level 30 :cheese:

3 Likes

After missing out on Moncrief, I got Horace on the level 26 board in the bottom corner. Woohoo! :slightly_smiling_face:

Having used Horace - he’s alright

Pros: rebounding MACHINE, can defend like hell, decent shooter off rip
Cons: feels sluggish when moving with him, would like a better release, needs shooting badges added

He’s better than most free PF/C’s out there, probably on a similar quality level to a Mikan-type (Mikan better on offense, Horace better on defense)

1 Like

Level 30 board. Went to top floor with 14 picks and got extras straight away. 18 picks. Got Grant with 4 left along with 2 Warped packs, Flash 9, Westbrook Award pack and Diamond Consumable. Nothing noteworthy from them.

3 Likes

!!! 2 games of TToffline after getting Horace!! Lady Luck is smiling on me today

3 Likes

Man I want horace , I got one more chance to get him. Hopefully I come in clutch like sidney. Free Dark matters are flying out left and right and my bench is getting over stacked.

1 Like

Exact thing happened to me just now. I had 15 picks going into the final board and got down to my last one thinking it’s over and then clutched up!

3 Likes

I did my last ascension board last night and couldn’t get Horace even with 16 picks to start the top board and I got at least 10 extra picks.

2 Likes

I start tier 3 board in my last ascension with 19 picks and still couldn’t get Grant :woozy_face:

Its sucks, since I really want him for my Shaq’s Magic squad

1 Like

Yeh that’s tough man when you have that many picks!

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten a single ascension reward this year (and of course i missed on Horace as well). I don’t even know what the card looks like when you pick it, lol.

Not that it matters to me, just sayin’…

1 Like

Wow no ascension rewards that’s tough man. !

I would be interested to know if anyone has lucked out and got all ascension rewards?

Ive been lucky enough to get 5 of the 8 available.

image|666x500

1 Like