Season 7 Predictions

Since season 6 is pretty much finished and in a disappointing way with a horrible Idols lockin…

Im predicting Season 7 title to be:
Generation Next

Hoping packs like fan favourites and retros make a strong return… we also havent seen any good young player cards also… ( Hello RJ Barrett cards???)

8 Likes

Dm rj reward would be worth the grind

2 Likes

No he wouldn’t, he will basically be Derozan

2 Likes

yeah makes sense to have that as the next season since we havent had much great cards of the young talent in the nba ex. Jah, lamelo, RJ ect.
I know next friday will be a big promo with DM luka or DM Bron, as the headliners…
DM wade an DM Porz i can see as well

1 Like

It’ll be themed for the playoffs in my opinion

5 Likes

Wasn’t Season 2 already titles The Next or something like that?

We already got draft cards and Cam Reddish during that season as well.

I think Season 7 might be fan favorites related. Could see a Mo Bamba, Jonathan Isaac, AK47, Lamelo Ball, etc.

1 Like

that actually makes the most sense…

1 Like

i’m hoping for some sort of “Embrace the Grind” and we tons of grind cards along with domination and spo sims.

4 Likes

i think PF/SF dikembe mutombo as level 40 reward

3 Likes

Dark matter John Stockton as the level 40 reward. Dark matter Bill Walton for limited.

The best grind cards: in the TT offline vault.

1 Like

Game 6 ECF Lebron on Demon Timing for Lvl 40 Reward

2 Likes

Pantheon Playoff
Retro Playoff

3 Likes

I wonder if they would remove the glitch market after season 6… tbh if they keep updating it and leave it in till end of year I wouldnt mind… I have never got into glitch market myself tho… but any extra incentive to play is a positive thing imo

1 Like

They’re gonna have to give us, like, dark matter AD for this grind to be worth it

2 Likes

Generation Next makes most sense and explains why we’re missing better Ja, RJ, Herro, etc cards

2 Likes

I think the lvl 40 reward will be underwhelming like jr smith… 2k know ppl will still grind for it… i mean ppl complained about JR but everyone still got him

1 Like

I’m thinking the level 40 reward will be a primary SF. Lebron makes sense if it’s a playoff theme since he has the most games played.

1 Like

You can’t puke with an empty stomach.

5 Likes

I’m hoping we get a juiced DM Kevin Mchale for next season. They could throw in historic card sets like from 2k19, some historic domination 2,historic spotlight sims, and limited weekends where only historic players can be used. That would be my dream season.

7 Likes

never

1 Like