Im hoping to consolidate a thread for 2k devs to read and gain some insight on how the community feels about season 6.
- Thanks for coming up with a new thing in season 6 - the glitch market. Although myself and probably many others havent seen the glitch market at all… it is a new concept which we hope can be improved in the future.
Some ways to improve glitch market:
- Instead of RNG playing such a big part in getting the glitch market, we need a system where players are awarded for grinding MyTeam.
Suggestion - Add an agenda to unlock the glitch market:
Win 300 TTO games in 1 season
Win 100 Unlimited games in 1 season
Make it hard to get, but make it possible for all if they play and grind hard… award your playerbase.
- Vault TOP Prize. Now, we all have issues with how the Vault works… there is no indication of how obtainable the top prize is. Players are frustrated they dont know the chance to draw the top prize.
Suggestions - Add the percentage % for your top prize and award playerbase for playing more TTOffline…
-1% chance to get top prize in Vault (displayed on top of the top prize card)
- For every win a player gets in TTOffline, you add a very small 0.01% chance to get the top prize for that season
So you start at 1%, if u get 100 wins, 100 x 0.01% = extra 1% increase in vault odds… it will display as [1% + 1%]. This way at least players get a sense of them playing TTO will eventually lead to a top prize. 100 games adds a 1% chance to get top prize… so 1000 wins, the chance will equal [1% + 10%] = 11%.
- Layered RNG is not good for the game or its playerbase… Here is the major issue that needs to be addressed in the next season and beyond…
TTOffline - Vault: Pure RNG (Please implement something similar to suggestion 2 above)
TTOnline - 2 layers of RNG: getting the board and then ball drop… to be honest the system is fine, BUT Top Tier Board needs to be improved significantly. 1x Token, 300 MT should be removed immediately. Going 7-0 and see a top board with 1x Token is not good.
Limited - Concept is nice, but the reward system needs to be addressed. Again RNG for limited rings. Some players win 1 game and are lucky enough to see a ring, some players get 15 wins and never get it.
Suggestions: Limited rings should be number of wins, and removed from the prize pool. Also remove 1x Token from prize pool.
Unlimited - Oh Boy… where to even begin… this mode needs a full rework. The current reward system is horrendous and not worth the grind. Michael Redd was already outdated day 1 of the season. If you want players to win 65+ games AND Also go 12-0… the prize should be the best card in the game for that season, no question about it.
Anyways hope 2k devs and others in this forum contribute to this thread and please make suggestions and constructive criticism only.