Season 4 teams

S4 is here and i didn’t see a topic for teams so here.

3 Likes

JO still holding it down for you?

swapped JO for Ibaka. Didn’t update the photo. sold kareem for drob. cinci powell is my sf, and iggy replaced jimmy.

recent additions:
Tatum - 65k
Netolicky - 90k
Ohl - 32k
Schayes - 25k

those are the PC prices, so

Netolicky has been a monster in TTO, people underestimate him, give him too much space, as if they forget how quick his release is

1 Like

I don’t get it how can good cards be so cheap there?

I have no idea

I’ve got over 1,100 cards but this is the team off the top of my head I’ve been running with.

3 Likes

Wtf?? How did i miss these?? :joy::joy:

Do you like Isaac that much?

I don’t play much online, but I like his all roundness.

That’s what I’ve got. I’m really starting to like Lonzo a lot. Will have Tim Thomas at some point and we will probably have someone new and good at the PG and C positions at some point. I really like that about the game this year that you really don’t necessarily need to have the new shiny cards because the way they perform is more about how you can use them than ever before. And Isaac is a beast. I sub him in if I need better D at the 4 than what Kemp can provide. Isaac’s 10k (or whatever the amount of MT he’s going for these days) is better than that opal Bam we all grinded for.

Edit: Lonzo has HOF QFS, KP as well

2 Likes

Can I ask what badges and shoes you put on Anthony Davis?

Welcome to the team Jimmy. Need 7 more Centrepieces for the East and Dr J and Larry Legend. Unless they drop more Centrepieces, I’m stopping here for now. Grinded out the Bucks as that’s all I needed for the Central Division. Also, hoping for a Payton/Kemp Duo. I’ve got 4 Paytons stashed away just in case. Got them all pretty cheap.

2 Likes

Pretty much same spot as me in the trophy case. All west, Jimmy Buckets and I have 3 unused CP. so 7 left, I’ll be waiting for Moments I guess.

I see you have Ralph slotted in at the end of the bench. Good choice and I think a lot more people going to run him too, only really Ralph and Tacko (and Muresan/Bhullar but they are pretty crap now) meet the 7”4 requirement for masher not to trigger against Yao when he is released.

I’m gonna badge my Ralph up a bit and let him come in if someone is really abusing me with Yao.

1 Like

Just added JR cause tmac wasnt getting the job done.

1 Like

Currently slowly making my way for Tim Duncan. Waiting for an Oscar Robertson :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Now that is an up to date lineup.

2 Likes

Now that was a hell of an evo! At least 70 threes just to make 12. Last game I made 3! Found using Magic and Stockton with HOF Dimer and Floor General as well as a coach who boosts threes helps and a Diamond Shoe with plus three to his 3 ball. Did it on Semi-Pro Flight Challenge.

3 Likes

let me tell you how I did this evo on PC :grin:

triple threat offline, Dischinger takes a shot, when the ball is mid-air I switch to Capela and the 3-pointer is awarded to him (best part - missed shots don’t count toward the player I switch to, that way I can easily complete agendas like “make 7 3-pointers with at least 70% accuracy”)

1 Like

so there is no skill involved what so ever on PC then?

2 Likes