Season 4: Hunt 4 Glory Yao Ming Level 40

Confirmed through HTBs video

2 Likes
5 Likes

Expect to get mashed to hell next season lol. I like the rewards overall. I just hope this Yao isn’t cracked out Yao.

6 Likes

Baron Davis being the token reward was so predictable too also Tony Parker being there too in draft. So predictable lol

Right. I’m debating whether to cash in on Baron or not with all these got dam tokens. :joy:

I do want Siakim. I almost want to grind for Granger, but realistically IDK how much better he will be better than Terry, Kobe, Kawhi, Rudy. Guess it depends on if they give him good dribble sigs. We know his shot going to be cash.

1 Like

I want to get granger too tbh but I know I’m not good enough to win that many in a row lol

1 Like

You can do it. You just need to win 12/16. My issue is do I want to play MTU that much. I played 0 games in season 3. I just like Clutch Time and TTO better.

1 Like

Definitely avoiding baron davis. Going for the hof badge in limited. Maybe get sga from the beyond level 40. Yao is 50/50 for me. In my opinion, i think yao will have at least 70 speed,and a no 3pt shot. He will be a hook master though. Besides that eh.

100 wins in clutch time?.. no thank you. Will just play this mode for fun… screw long runs.

Yao and a Diamond Coach in Season rewards sounds promising. Cannot wait to see their actual stats.

Where u guys seeing this at?

Court side report:

1 Like

Mehhh… no really game changing players … just Yao Ming for me

Isn’t it weird how we really went from one of the shortest NBA greats to one of the tallest NBA players of all time as a season reward lol

2 Likes

The card I’m most intrigued with is actually Reggie Lewis if they give him great stats.
But Pascal, Shai and Granger I want more

1 Like

Hopefully Baron is just the headliner in the GO token market and there’s a SF/PF and PF/C as well. Pretty sure they did this the past few seasons? 3 to choose from.

2 Likes

Yea, last year the first opals in the token market were Gary Payton, Bill Russell and Rick Barry. I’m a little annoyed they’re releasing Baron Davis because he will literally be Damian Lillard all over again with better defense. I was so excited watching my favourite youtuber HTB reveal it as well and then when he said that Baron Davis was the opal token market reward I was automatically triggered. But I am happy that Pascal Siakam (my current favourite PF) is the clutch time reward, he’s usually always good and Shai won’t be bad at all either I love to see my fellow Canadians get good cards. Yao Ming will obviously be a beast and I’m definitely going for him, Pascal, Reggie Lewis, SGA and hopefully I can pickup a opal token market player hopefully other than Bron. Everything looks like a W for sure.

2 Likes

Center I’m running KG and Dikembo as my back up. I don’t like to spend and keep expensive players, either reward cards or good value players that can compete or do what I need. Yao fits that for me and why I’m hoping for the GO Token market to be more than just Baron and some other options. Terry Dischinger, Kawhi and Penny are my only kept expensive investments.

2 Likes

Same, I don’t really like spending my MT unless that card is within a buyable price that still leaves me with MT. I’m sitting on almost 600K MT and only bought Terry. I was waiting for some big guys to drop so I’m really excited to get Pascal and Yao.

1 Like

700k ready for Season 4.