Season 2 Ascension

How’d you guys do with your first ascension board? I found it weird how you only start with 2 picks. I luckily got all the way to the top pretty quick, had 2 picks and ended up with a diamond consumable and an amethyst player pack. Anyone remember if it was like this last season where you would only start with like 2 or 3 picks when you hit your first ascension?

2 Likes

Good one! Currently at level 12, best thing I pulled was a NBA finals pack and 500 mt lmao

2 Likes

12 already?

It’s pretty easy if you complete the xp challenges. Only 2500 xp

2 Likes

Got to the second board , got a diamond shoe off a shoe pack… last season I got to the last ascension level with 20 picks going into the last board… and didn’t get lanier

2 Likes

I did pretty badly out of the ascension but two of the badge packs, one gave me a diamond shoe the next game me a hof badge

Silver shoe, silver contracts pack, 1 token and a little MT and did not make it to second level (level 5 board)

Who is the Reward Player in Ascension?

0-2 so far

1 Like

Bob Love

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

I just saw the stats quite underwhelming

I am having horrible luck on the ascension. I just hit level 20 and unlocked Duncan Robinson though.

Those small power forwards that can play small forward are almost always underwhelming. They get bodied by centers that can play the 4, and get run around by the elite wings. I was disappointed when I saw the reward this time around.

1 Like

Level 22 Ascension brought lots of MT…an amethyst player pack…an idols series 1 Wilkins pack…and a clutch deluxe pack…got Harden in the amethyst pack…the idols pack brought silver d.j. augustin and gold kelly Olynyk…and the clutch pack brought "“clutch kawhi” and gold justise Winslow. BIG L!!!

Just did the level 26 Ascension…nothing special at all. A few thousand MT, around a dozen tokens. A basketball pack containing the tiger ball. A gold contracts pack. A silver player pack containing Torrey Craig. And a NBA Finals pack containing Emerald JJJ. Nothing special at all.

Level 19 ascension: 1150 MT, 1 token, Finals pack with Sapphire Bosh and Zion, reached second level.

Season 1 I reached the top board once. Got a bunch of tokens and some MT but no useful players or packs.

This season has somehow been worse. About to reach level 19 for the next one but the first two got me less than a thousand MT and a couple of shoes.

2 Likes

Ascension feels super nerfed this season. I’ve had absolute garbage pulls from it, getting stuck on first or second level forever — even at level 26. Maybe it’s just piss luck, though.

2 Likes

it is very random. first few tries just got a few tokens and MTs. then at lvl 26 (i think it was?) got Love and a few contract and player (silver/emerald) packs. the last one I was able to get a few good packs (idols and back to back)