Score 125 Points with Thunder players for Roby is broken

So I’m definitely not using Sonic players, I tried numerous players I get anywhere from 0-8 points and its usually 3 points a game despite everyone being a Thunder player and I scored more than 8 points. It says I can do it in TTO or TT and it flat out doesnt work in TT and in TTO I can’t get passed 8. If anyone has completed this I’d like to know who you used.

1 Like

Thankfully Roby is trash lol

1 Like

What a joke. I want the XP and another Opal for the collection.

Same for me, I just want the xp without having to buy any players. Hopefully 2k fixes it before the agenda expires.

Ehh, it’s 250 XP. It won’t make a difference as to when you get Luka

If you want another opal… fair, but Roby’s useless

1 Like

125 assists in TT or TTO for Roby is ridiculous. I hope they fix it.

1 Like

You should be thankful that it isn’t 250 assists for 100XP.

1 Like

Enjoy each assists earning you two xp points.

If it was generous and each assist awarded that it would only be 75,000 assists needed for Luka

2 Likes

And I’m suddenly gonna stop grinding these, especially since we are strongly assuming they lock for something.

These agendas are awful. I havent finished one and I’m not going to. The blocks in TT off is one of the stupidest, least worth-it agenda items of all time.

Exactly. You basically need to stand out of bounds behind the rim with your C and bait them. It’s awful.

2 Likes

Finally got Roby, this 125 assist with Thunder players really make want to puke.
And off course that block challenges in TT :unamused:
Only Okogie left, will do tomorrow. Need to take a break :woozy_face:

1 Like

completed for Roby. Only a few steals left for the other 2 teams and the 15 blocks each as well as a few points along the way for both teams as well. That 125 assists is the most stupid thing I’ve done all year!!!

if you look at it from the big picture all these challenges for an opal on each team is more of a grind than the invincible bill russell, and the rewards are incomparable smh

2 Likes

Exactly….if you doing all these and didn’t do the spotlight, you hustling backwards.

1 Like

250 xp each is also very disrespectful ngl

i can buy eric gordon for <10k, resell and lose 1k mt on tax, and get 4k xp playing 4 games of tto with him within 20 mins

2 Likes