Sapphire Manute Bol has a higher open shot 3 than PD Kawhi Leonard

Manute Bol played in the NBA for 10 years and made a grand total of 43 3s while shooting a whopping 23% from deep. In just 32 games this season Kawhi has already made more 3s than Bol made in his entire 10 year NBA career. This is my biggest problem with the way 2k has decided to do moments this year. It leads to cards with stats that are just totally unrepresentative of the actual player. It’s only a matter of time until some PG like Kyrie gets 4 blocks in a “moments” game and now you have a 6’3" dude with a higher block rating than players like Dikembe and Hakeem.

1 Like

As my good friend Stephen A. Smith once said, “This is Blasphemous!”

2 Likes

One bad game and 2k thinks he forgot how to shoot lol

2 Likes

Amen OP. Pulled Kawhi, checked his 3 ball. Sold immediately for 100k. Stupid ass 2k.

2 Likes

I got flashbacks of 2k18 pd kawhi until I peeped his 3 ball

2 Likes

Reveals a conspiracy theory

Pop made sure Kawhi had a suffering 3-ball, so he called 2K to do the job

There WILL be a better kawhi yall. Chill. But as we wait imma run this kawhi in iso like crazy and have fun wit him :slight_smile: post fades my fav anyways

I mean your flair checks out, raptorsbenchmob

1 Like

Huh ? Lol

2 Likes

Nah since you had a raptors logo, and Kawhi is on your team, I thought this was why you said there will be a better Kawhi

1 Like

I mean it just makes sense. His throwback spurs will be juiced lol

3 Likes

Pop would like to have a word with you…

Just dropped 12 in 5 mins of 1st quarter with kawhi. He went 2-3 from 3. Hes pretty good. I mean pippen is also good but why not both. With jordan. Hof d stoppers galore :slight_smile:

Guessing you got a shoe and kerr?

He’s just Scottie without the three rating

1 Like

It’s called a moments card for a reason…wouldn’t make sense to give him a 3 ball when he hit no shots this game from 3. Its a card that’s supposed to play how the player did on that specific night every game. Based off that game, his 0-4 3 pointer is represented in every game. Y’all lucky its not a 50

1 Like

I understand

But I don’t think moments cards stats shall be under regular cards stats.

Why not? If a regular card represents a whole season, and that person shot say 36% and gets a 78 open 3, if that person shot bad, he shouldn’t get the same rating. I like it better this way, now you can’t have super op moments cards with 85+ everything

Well then now moments cards are useless

One day if Curry scores 50 pts but is 2-8 on 3pt shots, they will give him 85 3? What’s the use of a Curry without 3pt?

1 Like

For guys like me who don’t have the op rewards, i use em lol