Sabonis for 400K?!

This card has one HOF badge, how is he going for 400K still???

1 Like

Size 3pter nice release hof dimer

2 Likes

Is he worth it to drop that type of MT on him

Best Center in AH. Few Stretch Big Available. Bit overpriced.

1 Like

The one I’m eyeing has a diamond contract but man 400K is a ton

1 Like

I say no. If you can get him somewhere between 250-300K then that’s the target.
Get Marc Gasol He is a budget sabonis.

1 Like

Yeah I’m hoping for a double market crash tomorrow and Friday, cmon super packs!

1 Like

well worth the price tag

1 Like

So you’d go 400K for him then?

depends on your mt & rotation

i got him for 180k when he first released & i’m not selling despite his price because even if they drop an elite center i can play him at pf too

2 Likes

He’s my go to guy to slay off ballers. Not a huge fan of his post moves in general, and he is pretty slow, but that size and strength combined with that wet jumper is simply lethal.

1 Like

I got him for 235K with Diamond Shoes and Badges.

To be honest he is the Best Center Available.

Best time to cop during durant announcement and hope for a big like Drob.

2 Likes

Patience is the way to go I have to say​:joy::joy:, thanks for all the advice everyone!

1 Like

No way lol

1 Like

I just cracked and bought him for around 360k. Safe to say he’s worth it. And I don’t think that’s changing anytime soon. 7’3 is the only reason Kristap is good, and he’s ran in top teams. Sabonis has hof dimer which I take advantage of nicely. His speed is do-able. Defense is amazing. I don’t see him losing value anytime soon.

Does anyone knows what TakeOver does Sabonis has with Kobe AD Mid White + Popovic ?

(actually I have white KD with blue swoosh + popovic and he has Rim protector / Rebounding)

I had someone try using Sabonis at PF tonight, but it didn’t go well for them. GO Giannis ate!

He is not great versus full court press off ballers because he is so slow,awesome in half court game

Wilt chews him up also

1 Like

How do we stop or slowdown GO Giannis?