Reviews on a few cards

i need a sg dirk review. is his release so bad that hes unuseable?? seems like a valuable asset off the bench with the pro dribbles and whatnot but if his 3 is horrendous maybe not worth grabbing.
draymond vs wes would be a good one for me to look in to. i have wes atm and have never had draymond
id also like a blake griffin review
if anyone can provide something for one of these three i would appreciate it. thanks

1 Like

Dirks release is a bit slow but very reliable and easy to green. If you wanna shoot 3s off the dribble it’s not the best option tho

2 Likes

Blake for me it’s the best PF in the game besides Giannis , his jumper is lights out , you can 5 out with him against a lot of bigs too .
He dunks on everyone it’s almost unfair the number of contact animations he gets .
He can rebound , it’s not like a crazy defender but at this stage is decent enough !
Draymond a perfect 3 and D player , lights out shooter and top notch defense

2 Likes

@VinnQuinn loves Blake. Both of y’all love him so I have to try him. Splash starts him at C but trex arms drive me crazy. Ima try him.

Dray vs Wes is simple. Dray is a non dribble god Wes with better defense and less finishing.

6 Likes

best shooting guard in the game

i thought it was klay but his jumper is literally dirk’s speed

wes > green at everything but wingspan which is a big deal imo

i think amare is a better blake depending on hihs jumpshot speed

1 Like

Ye I was both , Wes will do more

Rank these cards.

Luka Magic Klay.

from what i know
magic
klay
luka

1 Like

Magic

Luka
Klay

2 Likes

Thanks then magic is my next project!

2 Likes

At SG I’m assuming. I was running with leap year tmac and he was a monster. But I realized I wasn’t using him enough to warrant 450k+ mt. I picked up opal Klay last night and he went 13/14. I heard ppl don’t like his card much this year but he’s a beast for me.

1 Like

Alright Ima try Dirk.

1 Like

Thank you man It is between him and magic.

I only got a few MT. Wes unseld can either play PG/SG

That’s true. I have Lebron at pg and Ben Wallace at sf. So for me I prefer klay over magic at the 2 guard since he shoots lights out and I have good defenders. He’s also a beast at D with 93 strength or something insane like that

1 Like

I only got 80K MT. I’m working my way to klay. hahaha

I tried ben but i can’t get his shot in MTU. So I Swap to Darius Miles.

Personally I like Draymond about as much as Wes. I find him a little more nimbly and point guard-y, but Wes has a lot more versatility. Draymond really moves like a guard, though. I’d probably edge Draymond at the 1 and haaaard edge Wes at the 2 over Draymond at the 4.

Blake is very good. He’s big enough to play the 4, he’s solid defensively, solid rebounder, monster finisher, and I personally like his release. I’d put him right near the top if you like finishing over cheesing 3s and you don’t really love dribbling with your 4 (not that he’s a weak dribbler, but he isn’t Bol Bol). An elite 4 for sure.

draymond has way better defense due to wingspan alone than wes

wow yall werent kidding about this dirk huh :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Ah ben has a sweet, sweet release if you get it down. He just can’t do moving 3s as consistently but with the right coach and shoe he gets a 99 three ball which is insane. plus I always make him guard their primary ball handler. Another card that plays way above their stats and tier is PD Iggy. Not sure if you’ve tried him yet, but he’s a beast! amazing defender, great shooter and dunks like a part of the leap year set. That’s who I use off the bench.

1 Like

shhhh…let’s keep him at this price

1 Like