Remind me to never buy 2k digital again

Remind me to never buy 2k digital again

I wanna sell this fucking game so bad man. I can handle the blow bys (mostly), the zone, the inconsistent 3 ball, the blatant missed layups, the dumbass steady shooter badge, the delay, the Muresans. But when I’m literally experience almost all of those things every single fucking game its frustrating. I’ve been playing myteam as my main mode since 2k18 and considered myself one of the top guys on here since then. But this year I’m honestly not feeling it the past 2-3 weeks and I think I really need a break. It just sucks cause ima big basketball head and this how I get my virtual fix but the shit is trash.

Rant done for now.

15 Likes

Do this bro sell all your cards get the potm come back next month so the same exact thing again until like March or sumn

I don’t play enough for me to even keep my cards I’m losing MT DAILY

1 Like

Nvm my answer won’t fix your problem

I’d say sell the cards then get in a myleague or sumn maybe I will start one soon and we all can ball out

2 Likes

I hear you dude. It just ain’t the same. They really fucked the game play this year

1 Like

Lmao I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times this year already out of frustration. Truly stinks this is literally the only basketball option. I find it helps to take days to a week break from it and turn off the system or play something completely different. If you have gamepass, I highly recommend the Outer World’s to unwind and take a break. Pretty much any adventure game is good. I wouldn’t switch to COD or Madden as a substitute tho lol

2 Likes

Play now is not so bad and u get vc for winning games u can use to open packs. Every once in a while ull get some guy using the Lakers running 5 bigs tho lol

Lol what is wrong with ppl bruh PNO isn’t even rewarded for someone to sweat like that

2 Likes

I feel you on this one, I try not to get mad while I play a video game but the shit going on the last few days Is insane.

2 Likes

Lmao yo I been trying for Baron since day one. Furthest I ever got was 3 Ws. I’m sitting here like shit I’m fucking trash at 2k now. Was even about to hit you up but you know me, I dont give that shit up lol

1 Like

It’s horrible man. I hope they do next get 2k21 justice.

I got outer worlds I’m bout to head back on to it.

1 Like

Anybody got a decent budget lineup I can try to go 12-0 with? I’m tired of running into the super sweats with my IT, Ibaka & Ewing Pds

1 Like

Bronzes and muresan LOL JK

2 Likes

Remind me to never accept this game for free

5 Likes

GG bro!! #Comebackto2K19

2 Likes

Lmao when I played in the play now qualifier everybody used the lakers. I had a guy run howard at the 5 ad at the 4 cousins at the 3 and lebron at the 1. He would just wait for the mismatch and back me down in the post every play.

Shit was a joke

1 Like

i’ve been on hiatus from 2k20 in general for about a week, the only time i’ve touched unlimited was saturday morning where I got disconnected and received a loss after having a sweaty game 3.

i’ve been finding other things to do in my freetime, and i’ve honestly been happier. 2k20 is a toxic game, there’s really nothing you can do to make the experience better or fun, and it’s a game it’s suppose to be fun but it just feels like a chore and grind to play unlimited most of the time

2 Likes

play now is miles better, the only issue is the latency in play now is so terrible and it makes it unplayable at times, the game straight up can lag for a whole quarter and it’s makes it a pain to play on PS4

All these threads reinforce my decision not to buy was the right one. @JohnnyHimrod take a break altogether , sell everything , get out of my team and try some other mode.

Better yet Read a Book :slight_smile:

I’ll be taking a break after I get Baron to ready Iggys The Sixth Man