KAT
Gobert
Ayton
AD
Giannis
Aldridge
Valanciunas
Porzingis

Please list them in order who do you think is better now. Not in future (IE: Ayton).

Giannis
AD
jokic
Embiid
Siakam
Sabonis
Gobert
Kat
Bam
Porzingis
Ayton
JV
Aldridge.

But I’m really unsure of some of the bottom ones

1 Like

Not high on KAT ?

Absolutely terrible defense. Gets a big big pass on me. There is a reason Minny has been hot trash for years

2 Likes

agree with the list but bam>sabonis

2 Likes

Giannis really shouldn’t be on here. If we do, we have to really get loose with the term “Bigs” and start letting guys like Ben Simmons be considered Bigs.

That said:

1. Davis
  2. Jokic
  3. Embiid
  4. Siakam
  5. Gobert
  6. Kat
  7. Porzingis

Rest I don’t care.

Giannis
Davis
jokic
Embiid
Siakam
Towns
Gobert
Porzingis
Bam
sabonis
Ayton
Aldridge
Valanciunas

1 Like

He lucky he isn’t lower on my list tbh lol. I do recognize his offensive game and potential. But even his offensive game is very timid when it comes to banging down low

Super soft. Just my opinion tho

Like raps played them and RONDAE was our acting centre cuz gasol and Ibaka were out. Pretty sure RHJ had more points lol. 21 that game. Kat was severely outplayed. Pretty bad stuff

Giannis is a 4 tho. He is 6 11. He just athletic as fuck. Lol. I guess u could say he is a 3. But then the tallest SF in the game lol

I gave it to Sabo cuz of 3 pt shooting. But I feel bad having bam that low tbh. If I was making a franchise I’d choose bam over Kat EVERY time. Talent isn’t the only aspect of basketball

Even as a Sabonis stan i’ll say Bam is slightly better (as of now).

2 Likes

I guess I could switch the two. I think Kat is too high on my list. But Im just not a fan lol

I honestly think both Bam and Sabonis could wind up having better carriers than KAT.

1 Like

Giannis
AD
Jokic
Embiid
Siakam
Kat
Gobert
Bam
Aldridge
Sabonis
Ayton
Porzingis
JV

You forgot Vucevic :innocent:
I think he is better than Valanciunas

3 Likes

KAT
Offense : Elite
Defense : Weak

1 Like

Giannis
AD
Embiid
KAT
Jokic
Siakam
Porzingis
Bam
Gobert
Sabonis
Ayton
Aldridge
Valanciunas

Wheres Hassan and Drummond

His offence as a big isn’t REALLY that good tho. He can’t score in the paint … Get someone who can defend in the slightest and he is scared to back down. He is a good shooter. He shoulda been born 7 inches shorter and been a guard lol

2 Likes

Ikr people is stupid