Rank These Games 🤔

Assassin’s Creed : Valhalla

The Last of Us 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Ghost of Tsushima

Persona 5 : The Royale

Horizon Zero Dawn

1 Like

Red Dead and Last of Us are tied for the top spot, IMO. Both of them are only a sequel or two into the series, unlike 3rd place, Assassins Creed. While the quality of Assassins creed is the best yet, I think I’ve played upwards of 10 games (AC and Shadows of Mordor) that feel like the same game. Its nothing new. The story in Last of Us and the slow burn of Red Dead top this list for me.

The last three are already in the right spot on your list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much man! :pray:

Good thing the RDR 2 and Last of Us 2 are on Sale.

1 Like

GOTSU
TLOU2
Red Dead
Persona
Horizon
AC Valhalla

1 Like

All of them are S Tier games tho

1 Like

(1. Persona 5 Royal
(2. Red Dead Redemption 2
(3. The Last of Us 2
(4. Ghost of Tsushima
(5. Horizon
(6. AC Valhalla

Persona 5 is honest to god one of the best games of all time, even if you’re not all that into anime it’s still an amazing experience. The story development is one of the best in games, and while character development isn’t to the level it was in Persona 4; it still reels you in damn near instantly. If you get past the slog that is the first few hours then you will get hooked to it guaranteed.

Red Dead Redemption 2 would be at the top if we were taking into consideration PC, I feel like RDR2 is best experienced on a PC with 4k/60 than on PS4 with 1080/30fps but if you still had to get it for PS4 then it’s clearly still at the top. I’d honestly get both Persona 5 and RDR2 if you could, but if you only could get one then choose whichever you prefer more.

The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima are 50/50, both are pretty short games but Ghost of Tsushima is open-world, and has five times the replayability than that of TLOU2; while TLOU2 has the better narrative and atmosphere although I feel as if the game doesn’t live up to TLOU1.

Horizon and Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla are two games I haven’t fully completed yet, but I will probably some day. I put Horizon over Valhalla simply because I prefer the setting of Horizon more, and Valhalla in many ways seems just to be a massive expansion to Odyssey rather than a full-fledged entry.

1 Like

Go play P5R, @LuckyKid

1 Like

Thank you guys!!

@RodSquad
@Game7Bron
@rsande64

I think imma go with Persona 5 Royale

2 Likes
  1. The last of us 2
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2
  4. AC: Valhalla
  5. Ghost of Tsushima
  6. Persona 5
1 Like

Why rank, just play em all.

2 Likes

Few limited options and time constraint probably only gonna buy 2 games.

I bought red dead 2 when it first came out I haven’t played it past the second location after the snowy mountains…I should really give it a go someday :thinking:

1 Like

You should man i saw the reviews it is 10/10

Ended up buying

RDR 2 and Persona 5 the Royale