Rank These 3 Players (Real life)

:thinking:

1. Tatum
  2. Simmons
  3. Ingram

What order do you guys have?

2 Likes

Ah, you changed the category :wink:

I think how they are ranked is accurate. Tatum and Simmons are very much debatable. I think Tatum will have a better career. Call it bias, but Simmons has been almost no improvement since coming into the league whereas Tatum is getting a lot better every year. The trajectory is higher for Tatum based on the numbers.

4 Likes

MyTeam:

1. Simmons
  2. Tatum
  3. Ingram

IRL:

1. Tatum
  2. Simmons
  3. Ingram
4 Likes

I agree with yours if NBA (I switched the categories) but in 2k bens first in my eyes just too unique. If you meant 2k lmk I’ll switch it back.

Oops. Yeah, meant NBA Talk

Siakam #1
Siakam #2
Siakam #3

In actuality it’s hard to compare Simmons to tatum or Ingram cuz they are vastly different

But between Tatum and Ingram I’d take Tatum

2 Likes
  1. Tatum
  2. Ingram
  3. Simmons

Tatum
Simmons
Ingram

I agree with OP.

Big Ben
Tatum
Slender man

1 Like

simmons
tatum
ingram

Skill wise:
Tatum
Ingram
Simmons
Potential Wise:
Simmons
Tatum
Ingram
Overall:
Tatum
Simmons
Ingram

2 Likes

I agree with 1. Simmons 2. Tatum 3. Ingram

I don’t think Tatum is potent enough of a scorer yet (like Harden or Kobe) to overcome Ben’s overall game

1 Like

He doesn’t need to be a Kobe or harden level scorer to be better than Ben

1 Like

The potency is there but the shot attempts are not.

Swap Trae Young with Tatum and you’ll see 30 PPG

How you gonna average more than 22 points with Jaylen, Kemba, and Hayward all getting shots up

2 Likes

Ingram actually takes slightly less shots but avgs more points than Tatum, but just watching them two play I’d rather have Tatum for now

Tbh Ben’s game is so different from theirs its hard to compare

1 Like

Tatum
Ingram
Simmons

Simmons doesn’t strike me as a guy that could win his own team playoff games. He’s hella passive and refuses to shoot anything further than a jump hook. Tatum has way more offense and a lot of the defense. Ingram has way more offense and some of the playmaking. Ben is all defense and playmaking. I’m taking 6’10 Ingram and 6’9 Tatum over 6’10 Rondo.

1 Like

This whole thread is comparing them based on what, Skill & Scoring?

Ben’s the playmaker and best defensive player on his team. Neither of the other two players are that on theirs.

1 Like

But I thought I read on here a few months ago that Tatum would never be better than a 3rd option and was going to be the next Jeff Green? Where did all of those people go?! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like