Random cards you want to see before the cycle ends?

Any particular random DMs or opals that people want to see within the next couple of months? It seems like a lot of players are starting to get high-rated cards, and with the consistent drop of Rewind/IDOLS/Rewind coming on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, we’re bound to get a bunch of players

For me, the main one is Mark Eaton - not just that he’d be a god in-game, but I’d love for 2K to give him some appreciation after his passing. I was by no means alive when he was playing, but he was a defensive force when he was around - multiple time DPOY. He’s never got a good card in 2K (i.e. a lot of the kids that play this game would think he was a scrub), so I’d love to see him get a DM (hell, even an Invincible) that gives him completely cracked stats (they don’t even have to change his jumpshot) - if only to give him some extra love. Obviously don’t put him in packs, he’d have to come as a reward, but I’d love to see an OP Eaton released out of respect

A few HMs are some Laker favourites - upgrades of Caruso, THT, KCP and Markieff Morris

Any of your favourite players, or random other cards you’d like to see?

2 Likes

Dm pj tucker with 99 strength

2 Likes

THT should get an opal. It’d be cheap too.

1 Like

Thybulle, Tobias, Danny Green, Seth Curry, DM Embiid andI would be builiding a current 76ers team ahah

Any Spurs and argentinian players.

We might get DM Manu in a few weeks, we need a better Tony.

Would love a glitched Campazzo tbh. Scola too.

2 Likes

Nobody. There is absolutely nobody I want. I have never asked for one card in this game, and I frankly don’t want anything.

1 Like

Shades of kelly tripucka

Come on man…

We all know you want Charlie Villanueva

1 Like

DC80:

1 Like

Patrick williams

1 Like

Reverse psychology if you know what I’m saying.

1 Like

btw are u able to get on now for the match?

Bronze Kendrick Perkins

1 Like

DM Truck Robinson Knicks card.

Players I wanna see with Dark Matter cards:
Embiid
Tobias Harris
Bol Bol
Manute Bol
Muggsy Bogues
Eddie Jones
X Man although hes got a solid opal
A Invincible Russ
Dirk
Manu
T Ross
Hedo
Rui
Beal
Thanasis
I forgot the other greek brothers name

1 Like

Father/Son duo sets for Father’s Day

Hardaway
Bol
Curry
Walton
Ewing
Kobe/Joe Bryant
Brent/Rick Berry

Thurl Bailey.

Cedi

I can be on in a few hours, but I’ve got some stuff to do for a bit.

1 Like

DM Terry Dischinger