R1 SUDDENLY STOPS WoRKING

WHY IT IS HAPPENING TO ME IN EVERY CRUCIAL TIME OF A GAME? WHAT IS THE FUUUUUUUUU******************************** PROBLEM WITH THIS STUPID GAME I’M ABOUT TO THROW THIS STUPID CONTRoLLER OUT THE WINDOW

IS THERE EVEN A SOLUTION TO THIS CRAP??

14 Likes

4 Likes

Just experienced this on pro-am… really annoying

I’m assuming your talking about when you’re trying to switch players on a inbound play? That happens to me too, I’ve lost some games because I tho I switched and moved the wrong person

it happens in every situation and it’s so annoying…

I got it before & after the patch while playing close games against good players. I got 2 over the limit pause loses because evey time that happens I start spamming all buttons with rage

Yeah, I get this happening sporadically, too. I’m pretty sure that it’s not a mechanical issue.

It happens very unpredictably, and I think it’s usually/always when playing D. Not just with inbounds, but I’ve had times when I could switch defenders after a missed shot, in transition.

2 Likes

Can appreciate a good rage thread

It always happens when you need to inbound in a close game and then you get called for 5 seconds

the most important thing is that we get 9643634 GB empty patches everyday BRAVO 2K :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Been happening for weeks.

Press start, and you can bring the icon back on offense

Yeah, it happens to me from time to time too, always when the game is tight, curiously… I think this game is designed to piss you off. On purpose. I don’t see any other explanation.

1 Like

I’m trying to think of what R1 is used for and I’m having a brain fart

Switching players on defense, icon pass on offense.

1 Like

Damn that’s trash

I thought it was my trash remote guess it’s trash game

2 Likes

It’s random for me and only lasts one possession. I just play on ball defense for the possession and resume off balling after

Alotta developers lately are making micro filled games with purposeful frustrations so people give in and spend.

2 Likes

This is 100% the case. There’s no way such an experienced company would make so many mistakes.

1 Like

That journal site is by no means the be all for economic opinion, but what they are saying here is that it’s quite simple to understand what is happening:

Devs learned people will buy micros to compensate for broken mechanics. If MTX are steadily rising with the current state of broken mechanics, what happens when you break it even more…

NBA2k is also a monopoly. You can accept the BS, or you can play nothing for a b-ball game.

1 Like