Quick Thru STS

Does anybody else feel like they have attempted to patch it? Lately, it seems as though the defense is occasionally collapsing on the driving player, not all the time, maybe 1 or 2 plays of every 10 or so. Was always the 2 defenders smothering the passer leaving open the easy drive, but again lately it seems as though they’ve attempted to fix this? The obvious and easy workaround is just to reset the play and start over. Unless they pull a Pelicans from earlier in the year and completely remove the play/playbook, can’t see it being patched correctly and be the easiest cheese play of the year.

2 Likes

yeah sometimes the player guarding the SF/PF help out (if you call it to your PG/SG)

2 Likes

CPU catches on occasionally vs. never seeming to catch on earlier in the year. Like you said, East to reset the play, but I do notice a difference. Still the best cheese okay against the CPU and you can’t easily multi-task the boring games.

1 Like

If they start dropping I wait until the cutter runs back to the 3 point line. Usually he’s wide open.

1 Like

That’s how the play is initially designed for :grimacing:
It’s a 3pt play. He cuts, and runs outside for the 3

they always collapse on u at the end of a close game :rofl: just have to let it reset if u think the pass is not there

I’ve noticed a lot more cpu double teams on one of the two guys running the play

1 Like

It’s always been dependent on who the ratings of who you’re running it for. If the target player is slower it seems like the play breaks down more often.

1 Like

I’ve never had a problem

I noticed this also and figured out if you hold LT (or whatever) to post up with passer the cpu collapses on the passer leaving the cutter a free lane. I found Lakers for some reason worked it out.

Better teams would catch on more often all year. If they start sinking into the passing lane just start moving the passer toward the corner and they’ll go for the double.

The only weakness of QTS is running it with slow or short players otherwise it’s guaranteed dunk or dish for 3

I go for layups to conserve energy. Had to when doing the Kareem spotlight or he’d gas.

1 Like

@mfawcett stand a little to the outside of the circle with the person initiating the play, this makes the second defender always collapse on the second player.

If that second player holds LT to sheild the ball then make the pass late and no defender will come across