Question about difficultly between historic and all time dom

Question about difficultly between historic and all time dom

Yesterday before I went to bed I got my 33 stars, I’m gonna move on to historic obviously now but once I get to 33 stars I’d rather go after jerry and bob then the other rewards is all time a lot harder than historic atleast to just finish the first 30 teams

I just got bob and theres a couple difficult games. Specifically the lakers/rockets/warriors/

1 Like

Yeah I’d rather grind for 2 diamonds instead of one and 2 rubies with my time but don’t wanna rip my hair out, my teams Ruby rose, ray ray, bird, chambers and mureson so I should be okay right lol

1 Like

I got through it with a lesser team so u will be fine lol. Plus u get 45 tokens for 5 games. Its really rewarding

3 Likes

Nice yeah I’m just trying to get the best no money squad possible as fast as possible and diamonds look better than rubies plus I wanna work on getting them to pd by going back and finishing the other two doms

1 Like

I got through the first half of all time with just muresan greening post hooks. Plus as you progress through you can build your team with the tokens if you need to come back to lakers/rockets/dubs games.

1 Like

Alright yeah I always wanna make sure I can get all the rewards for bob and stack which judging by that people have both players I should be good

2 Likes