Pulled limited lebron after buying #1 limited lebron lmfao

Here’s the Video:

My pack luck this year has been nothing but insane! I’m not trying to brag at all, it’s just crazy that I decided to open a quick single at 4:00 a.m. because I couldn’t sleep and I pull this. The day before I did the same and got Galaxy Opal Bird in a single. This all happened after I uploaded a video exposing 2K for their bullshit servers and now I wonder if they didn’t juice my account to calm me down lmfao!

19 Likes

I’ve seen some of your pack openings, 2k has a serious crush on you… Insane pack luck. Congrats!

4 Likes

LMAO “a serious crush”

1 Like

Any thoughts to do it as a snipe giveaway? You’d go down in myteam lore as the dude who put limited Bron up for bin. If you hyped it enough, got troydan to send people to it you’d crash the servers yourself with all the people trying to snipe it, hahah

2 Likes

:fire: as always!!

1 Like

Good thing happen to good people, that’s why i barely pull any good stuff :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::upside_down_face::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

must be nice

1 Like

Bruh how lmao that’s crazy

1 Like

Yo Congrats on the Pull Bro!!! :innocent::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thats really cool man congrats :pray:

1 Like

I seen this on twitter dang. I cant even get the amethyst let alone the GO or the limited

1 Like

Try when new playoff throwbacks are up along with new ones, seems to be hot (even for me).

1 Like

I opened about 70 packs and only got a PD Lebron and about 4 Diamonds

1 Like

i cant because i work then… Id be doing that every time if not

What a tough problem😂

2 Likes

Lolol i know… I work about 50 hours during the week so i dont have a lot of time to play.

To be fair… you did open 240 plus packs and didn’t get him… which that much in pack money you should had got him then lol but congrats on getting some of that mt back

2 Likes

I’m happy if I even get a PD

1 Like

To be fairer, there’s 236 Limited in the world and MILLIONS of people opening packs and tens of millions of packs being opened. The odds are Lottery-like. I opened 268 packs total, and in 268 packs I got 1 Limited Opal, 4 Unlimited Opal, and 5 PD. These are not normal odds; I’d take those any day!

1 Like

What numbered limited lebron was he?