Has to be SF, PF or SG
PF
Have to between the heights 6’5 and 6’11 or Be a PF or a SF
C
Any player 7’0 or taller

Amy Bol is banned

##Important information.

Lineups
You will NOT be able to change your lineup throughout the duration of the tourney. The lineup you use for your first game will be the lineup you use throughout the tourney. You can make adjustments with your 13 man lineup in the games as long as your players are at the correct positions. So make sure you cover all bases. This is so no one can still players lineups and adds difficulty to the team creation. Once you are don’t with your lineups please send them to dadevangarret I will not be looking at your lineups. Once dadevangarret confirms that everyone sent in their lineup I will then post all of them in the thread. So please guys follow the restrictions carefully.

Buy in
Everyone in the tourney at the conclusion of the tourney MUST send the winner of the tourney their 25k entry fee. If not it will result in scamming/welching and you will have to deal with HarryLundt . So please guys don’t be lame we all knew their was a entrance fee.

Tourney Structure
There are 16 teams all series will be best of 3. Let’s try to get the first round done by Monday night at 11:59 pm

Bracket

Lineups

Click to view players Linups

Bobanisgoat

OGxSuave Lineup

Kobe6Rings Lineup

Hezonja

ihateoffballers

Muglegacy2

smithboys1 (Dlo is the sapphire)

Eddysbg

MosesTyreke

Philanthropy (PG13 is a sapphire)

MilesHerron8

lmblmb

Carlo221

MrBlunty

daruler022

9 Likes
Vote for our next 2KG PS4, Xbox and PC qualifier matchup

I’m down.

Now this actually sounds fun.

Depending on when the games would be played, but i may be down

dope ill add yall

Might complicate things but having a draft would be sweet that way every team doesn’t have Thon, Bamba and Thurl.

1 Like

a draft how would that work

1 Like

you know what bruhh you might be on to sumn

2 Likes

Then we just reverse the order like a real fantasy snake draft then no one has the same players or a team that’s too OP.

Would be interesting to see who goes first.

Knock 2 emeralds out n 1 saph n add a diamond PD n OPAL n I’ll get in I’ll draft or whatever I just can’t use all them ass cards.

1 Like

Depending on the MT/cash amount I could be down

1 Like

sorry sir i have no opals,pds, or diamonds

I’m cool with this too but if we did a draft format I don’t think we should use Opals. We only have one we can get from the AH.

thing is i dont have any opals pds or diamonds, and pwf is unbearble with those cards, low tier on pwf is perfect shows who got skill

sumn like 30-50k or $5 would be ideal

I have some higher rated cards but I feel like lower rated budget cards would be more fun, or maybe like one OP player max per team
Also, would there be position locks?

for sure 1 up 1 down this tourney is bsically like build a team with 200k type

or we can go full postion lock thats fine with me

i would be down but im too trash to wager mt

What opals you want lol I got like 20 PS4 guys that will lend me their account. How did u get that inside the arc champion thing I won that too n didn’t get shit?

1 Like