(PS4) MT - $10/100K ⚡

I’m selling MT $10 for 100K. Looking to sell to trusted members. Limited supply in stock (PS4)! Cash app preferred. See vouches below.

3 Likes

Solid dude! Big vouch!

1 Like

Speedy Service, Smooth transaction.

1 Like

Great guy! Communicated with me and was patient throughout the whole process from beginning to end and even went first! The only complaint I have was of course like everyone else these horrible servers but the service and the communication plus patience from seller was amazing. Highly recommend, don’t hesitate to cop from him at all. No regrets here!

1 Like

Plenty of MT still available if anyone need some. :innocent:

1 Like

Smooth transaction! Needed to re up for a couple collections and he got the MT to me as fast as the servers would allow. I would definitely recommend buying from him!

1 Like

u got any mt left

i need some

1 Like

I have enough for weeks. Dm me.

1 Like

Easy transaction! Vouch :+1:t2:

1 Like

Tryna buy

Okay. I’ll send u a dm

MT for the low. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Subbing this thread and bump to u…kinda sucks rite now I’m at work but when time permitted I will be hittin yo line great deal

1 Like

Thx @CooksnKush

Sent him the money a full day ago, with the servers being shitty he never ghosted or anything.

Real ass dude and quick and easy transaction (when servers allow)

1 Like

Vouch! Very quick delivery and respectable!

1 Like

@D1M3R

Is a god. Buy from him y’all.

1 Like

Big vouch!! Dude is the real deal

1 Like

He was as easy and accomidating as ypu could hope for. Wanted to get it done on my lunch break and he made it happen, quickly. With the ah being terrible to boot. This guy is Aces.

1 Like