[PS4] 2KG: 2k20 Gxd Squad Tournament

Hello 2KG and PS4 Gamers.

Tourney SZN continues. Lets keep the momentum going and keep the competitive spirit alive on this site. At least before The Last Of Us Part 2 comes out next month lol.

Edit: It doesn’t come out until June wtf :man_facepalming:

2KG gave us weekly All Star Team Up events and the All Time Tourney has been chugging along.

Now we have the GXD SQUAD TOURNAMENT.

Rules:

1. There are no rules. Just put your best team together and play. That should be fairly simple

Other information:

• How small or large the tourney is will determine if its Single Elimination all the way through or not.

• Based on interest in a draft format there is a very slight chance we can make this a draft so every team is different. But I’m well aware that would be a big hurdle to line up the draft time and to get everyone drafting. (It would be fun however) Might save this idea for a future tourney seems easier to just use our best teams for now.

• Prizes: TBD

• Start Date: TBD

Bracket and Participants:

Right now its capped at 16. If we get more than that who can be ACTIVE I will adjust the bracket accordingly.

I will update this post with participants and other ideas as we come up with them.

If you’re interested or flat out want in please let me know below.

Feel free to PM me @Kobe6Rings with any questions, comments or concerns.

In:

Sweeper
QuantumKat
Vinn Quinn
RodSquad
Fra44
Will10
Drew250
Isuckatnba2k
Yosemite_Ham
BillyIncognito
Manulous
Daruler022
Ben
Smithboys1

5 Likes

I wish I could play on us servers :pensive:

2 Likes

That’s my music. Count me in :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t6::+1:t6:

2 Likes

What’s the hashtag :rofl: I’m in

1 Like

I love yall man.

1 Like

YES count me in

1 Like

Competition, ya love to see it !

Join it so i can spank you officially

Sorry kiddo , but I no longer actively keep up with my team . Good luck in the tourney !

My team is no god by any means but if I’m allowed to play I would love to

3 Likes

I would love to play a game or two with someone from East on my team just to feel how it is to play out of my server in my team , I can’t handle very well on park

1 Like

I’m in for this

1 Like

I’m trying to play

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Cmon folks just a few more