Prediction on Content the next couple weeks?

Diamond Yao = Tacko lockers in shambles

2 Likes

NGL that’s what I need

1 Like

Moments today (Embiid, Kawhi, PG, Kemba, Devonte Graham, Bam Adebayo, Duncan Robinson, Derrick Rose), token reward update today if they make the set reward tokens (opal Pierce, opal Gary Payton, PD Ralph Sampson, PD Billups), legacy superpacks tomorrow, moment superpacks Wednesday, prime superpacks Thursday, and prime Friday. I predict that the last Prime player is Wade with diamond Shaq in packs too

6 Likes

Bruh that would be like the most content in one week ever from 2K, I think you might need to lower your expectations :joy: I mean it would be great, but incredibly unlikely.

2 Likes

I mean as far as new content it’s just moments, prime, and a token reward update. Not that crazy. Maybe they save some superpacks until later but since they only had flash packs go until today it’s plausible that they will spend the rest of the week releasing superpacks imo. We will see

2 Likes

That’s a lot, but I can see MOTW today, Legacy tomorrow and Prime Friday with possibly a surprise drop on Thursday. Prime super packs, for example.

2 Likes

I doubt we get the token rewards update this week. What’s his name threw a tantrum about it and called out Ronnie for giving people false hope that they come out before Christmas.

1 Like

Yeah that’s certainly possible too.

I wonder if that hissy fit was because Ronnie spoiled it? If so, they might wait until Jan. 1 just to not appear as if he leaked something they wanted to splash out.

3 Likes

You might be right. I’m still hopeful though. Some of the current options are so bad and they know everyone wants one. Plus if they make tokens the set reward today they could use it to sell packs. It’s certainly not a sure thing, though.

1 Like

I think the only reason they keep things like that tight-lipped is they want people spending on stuff that’s available ‘now’ and not saving for guaranteed future drops. It would be great if we knew when and what was dropping so we could prepare for it, but that usually means not spending, and that’s opposite of 2K’s agenda, obviously.

3 Likes

But I do hope I’m wrong about the token market update. I’m 4 PDs in but sitting on 385 tokens because these options are so trash rn.

1 Like

Yeah that’s definitely possible. Ronnie is a clown and I’m sure part of 2BG’s frustration was with Ronnie releasing MyTeam info that’s straight up false or just before they wanted it released

2 Likes

There’s cards for 20k on the AH better than almost all of the token PD’s. Shit aged very poorly :joy:

I’m hoping the fact that they started with 15 PD’s instead of 5 like last year doesn’t signal that they plan on not adding more for a long time…

2 Likes

so 2k got you. @star5CR34M is the next in line.

Well it’s not like Ronnie has ever said something is coming, and it never did

OH WAIT

He does this constantly

1 Like

Yep I have enough for D Rob and nearly enough for a 2nd opal but I still need 2 PD plus don’t want Penny or Grant so I’m waiting to see what happens this week. Just can’t bring myself to burn more tokens on those awful PDs even as great as D rob is

1 Like

I just thought I’d slide back in and no one would notice

My playing time is dramatically less than last year, for many reasons, so my propensity to spend is minimal. I have no intentions of going 12-0 because I probably won’t even play 12 games per month in total. Just enjoy being part of it with you guys

3 Likes

A new Magic to counter Simmons

3 Likes

The fact you have more than 3 of those PD’s is kind of an L honestly :disappointed_relieved: even Ewing and IT (the best ones in my opinion) are sort of outclassed already. I’m glad I don’t have nearly enough tokens to be in that position because I’d be tempted to just get the GO at the expense of shitty PD’s

1 Like