Post your budget 12-0 squads

Post your budget 12-0 squads

I genuinely thought my account was cursed with equalizer kicking in every other game and with this weekend being the ultimate sweat fest on MTU I’ve decided to experiment a little bit with this budget squad.

Played 20 games. First try went 10-2, lost to 2 really good players with almost exact copies of my squad, currently 8-0 on my second attempt.

Almost EVERY game I’m playing against 2-3 opals (Magic, Glen, Wilt, Giannis) with 2 bronze starters. And every game equalizer 100% kicks in and helps me for the first time in my life. Funny thing is that those opal squads have no chance and those 2 games I lost were against amethyst squads.

3 Likes

idk what budget is here but this team is around 250k

8 Likes

which is insane btw bc i think wes, ben, and eddy are top 5’s at their position and so is arguably jeff/miles

2 Likes

u playing rn? someone has exact same lineup lol

That’s a really nice squad but you probably face a lot of full opal squads with this lineup

1 Like

yeah u do but honestly it’s surprising how many guys run bad opals and bad pds. so many guys run opal kyrie, pd kobe, pd melo, etc. super easy matchups

1 Like

Insane!

u asking me or him. this is my nms team i went 12-0 a couple days ago and then went 11-0 for wilt yesterday. havent played today

1 Like

him my b

Nah, I’m offline right now, but those are pretty popular players. Dean Wade and Nick Young have money releases both with HoF RE, Qi Zhou gives me this feeling that he’s better than my GO DRob. Bonga is like a budget Magic and Bamba is just overall really good.

1 Like

image I use Batum/Young/Scott for the blank, it will be Dr J soon

1 Like

Does EVO Base Rating still count as Base in Matchmaking? Or does it count the evo’d rating?

I think this is the best amy squad. But, I would swap out bamba for paschal.

I’m not sure if it was fixed, but back in the day I used to run this cheesy evo lineup and all
my matchups usually were some ruby-amy cards. It used to count these cards as their base rating. Got bored with it pretty fast tho.

1 Like

well have you tried? I am thinking of evo’ing paschal if it works still.

Currently running Opal Magic and Bol but I feel those 2 are just enough to get me to play these all Opal squads with Rice and wilt and everybody. I’m budget all around them so it’s tough.

Should I dump Bol for Curry?

This is my best FREE team. Hoping to be adding Glen and Wilt soon. Also gonna burn some tokens now so this will probably change

1 Like

Just gone 10-0 for worthy using a budget team, was so much easier than full opal sweat matchups

3 Likes

Now that the glitch is gone, I’m gonna start getting sweaty. Best I have been able to do was 11-1 last month. Haven’t tried yet this month. At first I was super rusty from offline Sims, then the glitch was a thing.

2 Likes

I’d recommend using a low overall budget team, I started with my full first team and ran into a lot of good players trying to get the rewards who already had full opal teams. With lower overall/budget team I went 10-0 straight off, seems like there was quite a few players who were trying to run the same thing but they were newbies or just awful haha, I only came up against maybe 2 good players

1 Like