Post your biggest L here

well never making this mistake again but my finger slipped and it was put on my diamond kobe that had a diamond shoe

will the diamond shoe come back after the 5 games for the gold is over?

1 Like

Nah it’s forever lost into the abyss

2 Likes

Issa L I suppose

1 Like

Don’t worry you are not the only one that have done that :smile:

8 Likes

1 Like

Done it a couple of times. Bye d shoe.

1 Like

Unfortunately this mistakes happens. Thats why 2k need to add an UNDO button b4 playing any game with the new shoe. But its the worst company in the history of gaming so…

3 Likes

Ive put so many diamond contracts on bums just because I was in a hurry to add contracts & hit the A button too many times. I’m w you OP

4 Likes

Actually they should have done this as d contracts but i guess it’s hard to seperate shoes. Rewriting diamond with another diamond should still be possible but not with lesser shoes.
As you know, you can’t apply contracts to cards with d contract.

4 Likes

I took PG’s off Wilt for the South Beaches trying to get Post TO. I wouldve liked that feature. Oh…u mean golds. NM

1 Like

If the card has a diamond shoe, another diamond shoe can be applied but it should not allow bronze-silver or gold shoes.

No but that’s just a little thing few months later 2k20 will overwrite your 2k19 :joy:

1 Like

It won’t, at least mine :smiley:
I’m going back to my one year Fifa, next year Nba cycle. At least i see improvements in both games that way.

1 Like

I accidentally sold a diamond shoe while quick selling all the other yellow and silver shoes I got from packs. If that could make you somewhat feel better lol

1 Like

I mistakenly sold Diamond Embiid for like 1,700 MT.

And of course somebody sniped him in like 3 seconds

This whole thread is just major L’s

At least you did it in 2k19, when you can buy the diamond shoe from the market again.

I did in 2k17, that was worse :joy:

2 Likes

Oh fuck I forgot about that… i went back to the shoe menu and realised i deleted a shoe worth 15k and next to him had a guy with a 30k shoe so the L couldve been bigger