Pocket watching. You hate to see it

Grown men pocket watching. “How does it feel to spend that much money”. Stfu and go on about your day and get your money up.

20 Likes

Why, how much did you spend on your pocket watch?

15 Likes

Watcha watcha whatchu want (whatchu want)?

It’s a rollie not stopwatch.

8 Likes

Shit dont ever stop my g

4 Likes

Mf’s acting like MT is $100 per 100k. Shit is $10 like c’mon now.

5 Likes

Buying mt is Ight , but your a dumby if you cop VC

Don’t @ me

2 Likes

Most players only think about VC prices and aren’t even aware of the fact that you can buy/sell MT.

3 Likes

For sure smoking crack rocks if you spend money on VC. Thats lighting money on fire

2 Likes

I love people who buy MT

11 Likes

It always cracks me up. Dudes spend money on booze and drugs and that’s ok. Someone spends it on 2k and that’s not ok? Make it make sense.

18 Likes

I remember back in 2K16/17 a 100k was $20. It’s similar to the dope game for sure. Lmao

Spending time or money on this game are both equally bad

I love people who sell MT. Supply and demand. I work too much to grind on 2k. So when i have time to play i just buy MT so i can use whatever player i want when i want. Common sense. Not gonna spend the only 2-4hrs out of the week I can play grinding for tokens and rewards foh.

10 Likes

Bird is worth it though.

I believe it but if i only have 4 hours a week to play That would take me a year

For real! Like fuck is wrong with these people. Dudes be on only fans spending THOUSANDS to see a girl that they will never fuck but im an asshole for spending $150-$300 on MT lol

5 Likes

Imagine how much healthier world would be if the people who shame others on spending it on MT/VC would spend that time shaming addicts on their drug/booze abuse.

And then imagine how much more work would dentists (because kids would be picking their own teeth from the ground) would have if these kids would actually try to educate these said addicts :joy:

Bird can be done in 24hrs, so more like a month and a half. Lmao

Yeah hell nah :joy:

1 Like