Playbooks

Playbooks

Seems like the playbooks are all kinds of different from last year. Anyone find a book with quick 4 horns flare in it?

‘13 heat gold playbook is the same as magic/wizards last yr.

punch 5 flare rip
quick 4 horns flare

5 Likes

13 heat playbook

4 Likes

Awesome thanks guys

1 Like

They changed the Hawks playbook apparently. Where did box 32 flare go?

1 Like

Lol, time to learn some new plays finally guys :joy: horns 4 flare, punch 5 flare rip and quick 32 box flare are the oldest plays in the game. I was using them 3 years ago :joy:

4 Likes

With the new buttons combo to actually call plays and the overall slower pace of the game, the shot clock is basically gone by the time you try to run plays lol

5 Likes

not if you start calling play from the time you get rebound/inbound.

5 Likes

Seriously. I’m finding it takes about 14 seconds to run a play

Is it true you can customize playbooks? Couldn’t you just put plays you want in and run auto?

Add your favorite plays to quick menu, you will have them on the first page.

1 Like

You can choose 8 plays as favourites and then hit series > favourite plays and it will auto cycle through them, pretty cool. But you have to set those at the beginning of each time while paused I think. Not sure if there’s a better way.

4 Likes

How we can do it? I’m searching the option and nothing

how is the way to put the plays in favorite? i can’t find that option

Pause the game, go to offensive settings and edit plays in play selection. You can even assign them to any player you want. So you can run 3pt plays for players who don’t have them in their arsenal. Beautiful feature.

10 Likes

We have to be able to do this outside of just pausing the game. I really hope it’s patched in.

4 Likes

Have to do it every game?

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately. But it’s worth the time.

1 Like

I dont wanna pay 30k for a playbook lol

1 Like

How do u do series and fav plays so it auto cycles thru them?

1 Like