Pistol Pete disrespect thread

In a world where Shaq has HOF Range Extender and Lamelo Ball is a god amongst NBA Legends, they couldn’t give Pistol Pete competitive stats and badges. 65 driving dunk, below average rebounding stats and to top it all no Intimidador badge. What a complete utter joke.

Pistol Pete for those who don’t know, was an innovator of the game. He was passing like Magic, before Magic, shooting like Bird before Bird and handles like AI before AI.

I mean it’s a full fantasy mode, i get it… i totally get it. Why make these legends bad man? I don’t understand.

They better release a GOAT Card of Pete to compensate this bullshit.

22 Likes

him and jason williams are my favs before curry arrives

3 Likes

2K picks and chooses who gets juiced stats and who doesn’t depending on what day of the week they’re released, it’s such a shame

pistol pete animation aint top notch anyway so why hold back on his stats and badges?

When hoping for realism goes wrong…

1 Like

they know people won’t get out of their way to use a pistol pete and that people don’t open throwback moments packs like that

This is so fucked up because people should! But you’re right they won’t

1 Like

They didn’t give him HOF Flashy last year and gave it to PD Jimmer in the same drop.

Yes I’m still salty about it. It’s the principles.

5 Likes

well you look at the age of most players,none of us got to see him play and most of the kids don’t know who he is,i’m not gonna act like a grumpy boomer that’s how it works

1 Like

46 HoF in basically July?

Massive disrespect.

Juice the legends… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t blame them, it’s just ironic in this case since this guy was Curry/Nash/Trae etc. before their time. He would be insane in today’s game and his popularity through the roof

3 Likes

Come on pistol pete wasn’t better than lamelo so he doesn’t deserve a better card than this one

1 Like

They need to give fantasy to fantastic players. Bill Walton was a very good IQ player, but nothing compared with Sabonis or Webber sharing the ball. I need a Pau Gasol PG, or a Mega Drazen, I can’t stop to say that. Drazen is a LEGEND of basketball, I can’t understand why they don’t use his face to do a super 3p hunter.

1 Like

PD was much more usable then, than this now… What is the point? At least make it significantly better.

1 Like

Hm idk about that, they’re at least comparable.

1 Like

And there’s lamelo ball…

Growing up and still living in Louisiana Pistol Pete is a legend around here which he should be anywhere. The fact that 2K doesn’t do justice to guys of a foregone era really chaps my ass. I don’t get why 2K bows down and rides cheesers nuts. We get stupidity like Jokic at PG/Dirk at SG/Shaq chucking 3s from damn near half court but some of the best of past eras get pissed on. I really wish there was an alternative to 2K cuz sometimes this game really drives me nuts.

2 Likes

In my opinion they are elite all 3, Bill being a defensive beast too. But for I can see in the highlights and nba finals, he is a very good reader but isn’t his best ability. Webber and Sabonis make passing their best ability in a more modern era.

1 Like

I think all of today’s cards must be watered down on purpose… Look at Noah and Boozer, they look like diamonds

2 Likes

imagine giving players that are still in college a pretty much 99 everything, and then giving an nba legend watered-down stats.

4 Likes