Pink D CP3

Hos is this card, guys? On the paper, he looks great. Usually he has great handles and this one sometimes will be able to dunk. But, what about his D?

I’ve heard good things about all CP3 cards this year but I refuse to use one until there is a GO to see if he can make up for last year’s debacle. I was one who actually tried to run this card and had him pretty early on, that mofo owes me something for my time.

1 Like

For 50k, i will try this bad bo, fuck it lol

2 Likes

He’s a god I love him

3 Likes

The Diamond was awesome and didnt even have range extender…what is with the silver handles for days though? Honestly.

3 Likes

Extremely good and fun card to use. Maybe the new card juice but he flat doesn’t miss, and I get the ankles breaking animation 4-5 times a game from opponents.

For the price you can’t get a better PG imo.

1 Like

He’s nice and kills it but sometimes that height shows defensively where it’s like damn that’s too easy on blow bys and shit

I havent used him but faced him on Ttonline. He is actually very strong for his size, great stealer, great 3 point shooter.

I shot 10/11 from three and use him for a couple games. He nice for a midget.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m at 90% through 3 games in MTU.

He stays.

2 Likes

Had a guy I was playing who had all the new cards. He started losing and subbed out glitched Lebron and scored 22 on me with CP3 shooting limitless 3s and he was dunking everything off of PNR. Magic couldn’t guard him, Wade did a better job.

2 Likes