Picked up Amy jr just because

Honestly he still feels so good, honestly just the Amy version of him is better than ray and maybe even klay, try to argue with me but I feel like he’s forgotten because he’s an Amy but this card is so good

2 Likes

How much is he?

I got my J.R with a Diamond contract and Diamond PGs for 100k.

1 Like

So JR is still that expensive after so many month hahaha

1 Like

Yeah I guess people realize they might never get the PD J.R lol

1 Like

Got him badges out with red kyries for 75k, seriously worth it

He’s a TTO god and he can come in a game off the bench and give you a quick, efficient 20 points. He’s my X-factor and sometimes single handedly wins me games.

1 Like

He just dropped 34 off the bench for me which is why I posted this because I literally forgot how good he was

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about picking him back up for months. Fine. Done. Lol.

1 Like

Yea he still a beast, I think he will drop tho when his diamond come out or we get a Quention Richardson, last year they had the same release so I’m assuming they will again and QRich can hit 3s too but will probably be cheaper

1 Like

What is a good base price for him? Thinking about picking one up.
Nevermind I’ll wait for the Diamond thanks @Sweeper

I mean 100k is the best you could really ask for right now, during slow periods he goes for over 100k

1 Like

I can’t run a TTO game without him. I wish I could find the real numbers but he averages 15+ for sure in TTO. Can’t remember if he came with gold ankle breaker or if I put it on him but he takes peoples ankles lol. I broke Kirilenko like 3 times on back to back to back possessions.

He won’t get a diamond until the playoffs, but I’m telling you right now this card plays better than ray allen, he offensively feels as affective as granger

1 Like

Oooohhhh maaannnn… I cannot wait to get this PD.

1 Like

PD Jr Smith Shoots Half Court.

1 Like

I’m like 300 away and I’ve never been actually thinking about selling everyone to get players until i just had the game i had with him, but I’m ginnabtrust my process and slow grind him with throwbacks

1 Like

I need 181 but am completely MT poor. But I don’t want to sell my good guys. Lol.

I still need to grind all time dom and those schedule challenges.

I just picked him up with a diamond contract and the 3pt KD shoes for 91K.

1 Like