Petition for 2k to reverse Perm Bans to Temp

2k monitors this site. If we can get all 2kg members to like this thread regardless to what your views are… maybe will get some attention and show support for all of us in the community who are enthusiastic about the game. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially when the packs are bad and the Veronica issue was never publicly address. If you have a better idea feel free to post it.

31 Likes

2k looking at this thread

21 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl:… you crazy but people gon have that same look when the new early release price drop for 2k20 lmaO [pre orders]

VC too fucking expensive like nobody wants to pay $100 and get jack shit

8 Likes

Why get it reversed , don’t you think this was a blessing , coz people gonna still revert back to their old ways and the cycle will continue. Regardless , it seems like it’s just an account ban , so the banned players will be back for 2k20

1 Like

Why give a bum a dollar when he might buy drugs? It’s not everyone who’s dirtbags

1 Like

As someone who never VC glitched I want the people who did to stay banned. Its nothing personal but thats just how it should work in any game, If you intentionally glitch a ton for an advantage, you get banned.

1 Like

For the whole cycle tho?

Probably should have been based on the frequency of the glitching

If you VC glitched you should be perm banned not only from this game but from 2K20 as well.

If you want a good team spend $$ on MT & VC like the rest of us did lol

2 Likes

But only the ones truly guilty were banned , did anyone get caught in the crossfire , might be a few , but it’s bad luck

1 Like

Y’all are acting all self righteous about pay to win, like you weren’t all giddy about cheap cards and snipes when all the glitchers were ripping packs like crazy

5 Likes

Yeah but idk man 2k could have addressed it publicly to bridge the gap between player base and gamers to address this. They had a huge fault in this as well. So why not start fresh.

1 Like

Because they are fully aware of the kinds of people who do this , if they unban them , they go back to glitching the game… so there is no point … plus 2k is smug , they know people will be back in September

3 Likes

I also asked em to take it easy on the kids today, based on the similar reason i’m after, the game have bugs they have to embrace. Also support is extremely busy they can’t execute their main jobs. I believe some will be removed soon. Not because i asked but at least to sell 2k20. Permanent ban is not good for business for a company that used to be a bit more user-friendly.

1 Like

So it should be a two-week ban, with perma-ban for multiple-time offenders. I was perma-banned for doing it one time… I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of money over the past few years and was frustrated with pack luck. I get a perma-ban for doing it once? It’s their fault for allowing the glitch to remain in the game. They should acknowledge this, and publicly state/put it into their terms of service that the VC glitch warrants a ban.

Why not just make a public statement on 2k tv and just reverse them. Fix your game so it doesn’t allow flaws.

1 Like

Should also be tweeted… no-one watches 2KTV… lol

2 Likes

I agree , it should definitely be stated in their TOS … like I said some people like you get caught in the crossfire…

1 Like