PD Wilt and PD Stockton still worth it?

are wilt and stock both still worth it ? Wilts size is great but his lack of HOF badges is ehhhh… I have diamond Embiid right now and I’ve loved him so far

As far as Stockton, I’m a stock fan, but I’m afraid he’ll just get posted up by bigger PGs… any of y’all have that problem ?

Good questions

1 Like

I grabbed Wilt for 53K because… I don’t know. Already have Yao, Timmy, and Boogie whom I sniped for 3600.

1 Like

For a traditional center, wilt is still awesome. He’s fast, inhales rebounds, has a nice mid-range game. He can’t spread the floor like Duncan or Yao though. Fun card for sure

2 Likes

My Muresan outplays Wilt every time I matchup against him he has never given me problems

1 Like

How does Lowry compare to Stockton?

Never used Lowry but Stockton is really good all around. Great defense, quick easy release. But his biggest weakness for me is finishing at the rim. He does not dunk at all and gets his layups blocked often despite having HOF Giantslayer

1 Like

Is Wilt going to back up at least some?

Stockton is a damn god.

2 Likes

care to elaborate ??

I’ll elaborate on how I sold him after 3 or 4 games a month or two ago. His height was a major problem. HOF clamps is nice but he gets bullied and hop stepped with ease. On offense he can’t finish at the rim but is otherwise a nice speedy midget sharpshooting playmaker. I preferred Amy Marbury and Jrue Holiday over him and the Big O blows all of them out of the water

1 Like

Every year I feel these Stockton cards are under rated, most people won’t post him up, but biggest flaw would be finishing near the rim, especially this year, don’t try unless wide wide open

1 Like

Hes basically a more lockdown, better passing PD Rose if he couldn’t dunk. Hope that makes sense lol

Wish he had the cheesy Curry/CP3 lay up package that you can’t block other than that hes great.

1 Like

He’s a good budget option now. Great pure PG. HOF clamps, dimer and floor General. Snatchback 3s for days

1 Like

In a game right now switching my starters back in I’m telling you guys, the Big O is 6’5 Ben Simmons with a 3 ball. He’s insanely good. 6th man of the year

1 Like

yeah I got the Big O, he’s pretty quick and his release is easy, was hoping to get Stock as the back up PG but idk now… wondering about Wilt too

I’m tempted to sell Stockton and run Lowry

I would buy it just for Ray Allen. Its the best time to buy right now.