PD Penny Reviews

How has he played for you? &Who is your fave PG?

I absolutely love him, so consistent from three, love the release, also the dimer is great and he’s big so defense comes naturally

1 Like

He’s very good. Just as good as you could imagine. People complained about his release but I honestly like the slower releases because it keeps me from taking bad shots with him. The release is easy to time, just not Steph Curry quick. So don’t let that deter you. Defensively he impressed me and he hasn’t turned the ball over hardly at all actually in the 6-8 games I’ve played with him so far.

1 Like

okay its a relief to hear he’s doing well for yall was gonna sell him if i heard enough negativity because of the incoming crashes and whatnot. I heard so much negativity from him initially but i think people were just salty he’s a cheap PD.

I don’t know if this coincidence or not but My Penny with curry highs was slower than the stock and wasn’t hitting anything when I first had him. Took him out of my lineup and put him in my auctions without putting him in the AH. A day later I put him back in my lineup and not only is he faster, but he’s hitting all kinds of threes.

1 Like

okay tbh i find the inconsistency with penny very offputting. Its a love him or hate him card but i thought people just hated him for being a cheap PD but im kinda thinking hes just inconsistent for some reason.
I love his playstyle, attys, and whatnot. Ruby was a beast for me.
But i have had a few games where he just was a turnover monster missing passes he would usually make, missing dunks that get contested even a little etc. Might sell cant decide quite yet tho

Great ball handler, great dunker, solid animations. Release is a bit slow, but nowhere near Jason Kidd bad.

For his current price of 80kish he’s a very good buy. I thought he’d be like 300-400k when he first came out, and for that price he isn’t worth it.

1 Like