PD Larry Bird is a machine

I have four upper tier Galaxy Opals. I have McGrady and damn near every card. Also, have at least used almost every card. No card does the damage that Larry Bird does for me on offense.

Once you master his shot, he is unstoppable. He can do everything.

8 Likes

Yup.

And unlike Tmac he can defend the post and rebound.

3 Likes

Agreed him and kawhi for me are masters of destruction on the wings

1 Like

Hes goated every year. 3 and D machine plus all the little things. Still yams it this year too

2 Likes

TMac Bird and Hakeem are pretty much all I need. So happy they released them already.

1 Like

My only negative with him is that he doesn’t feel as good on defense when you user him as his stats suggest. His lateral quickness doesn’t feel as good as Tatums or Jeffersons for example. He’s a monster on offense though

1 Like

Hes basically same as last year, Bird and AK different tier cards are making my every single game

1 Like

Having him at the 3 and Giannis at the 4 is almost cheating. The matchup and switching you can pull off is crazy.

I feel comfortable with Bird or Giannis guarding 1-4. Allows for some wacky defensive matchup settings lol

1 Like

I feel like I’m cheating with Tmac and Bird

4 Likes

Bird is the easiest green in the game

2 Likes

McGlocklin would like to have a talk with you

The 15k emerald?

Evo’d to Amy

1 Like

Hahah I never used him I just sold him a couple days ago cause he so expensive

How much is he going for lol?

10-15k at the cheapest on ps4

Damn, I mean his amy is really good for me. His emerald is that much?

1 Like

allmustfall, I might pick him up again, couldn’t ge this shot down, but he hit a lot of whites for me.

WhiteMamba

3 Likes

Yes, he’s the only PD on my team it seems like that actually hits full whites often. His slashing is underrated too

1 Like

Always love a bird card everyear.

3 Likes