Pd Jimmy Buckets

Is he worth it for what he’s going for? Curious about is current price on Xbox?

Not sure his price but if he’s BIN or lower it’s a must cop in my opinion.

2 Likes

Dropping to the 70k range on ps4. Its a no brainier.

1 Like

S-Tier

2 Likes

He’s 100k on XB1 (ops console). He’s probably worth that but he might continue to fall during the week.

1 Like

I was willing to pay 150 for him before I pulled him in packs so 100k is a steal. No chance we get another jimmy card for a long time

1 Like

6 Likes

Great animations feels like you’re using the real buckets

Are you guys using him at the 2 or the 3?

Have Jimmy and Granger as my bench 2 and 3 and just switch them around depending on matchups. Works beautifully

2 Likes

He is good, not great though. I’m taking a 10k loss +10% if he sells after this 3rd auction. Def not a card I would buy if mt is a issue

He’s a god.

1 Like

Why he is so cheap then ? 65k ps4 price

Position locks and the fact he was released with 2 other PDs

Cause he’s not a part of a set. Same case as Walt Frazier - great card, dirt cheap.

2 Likes

He’s decent defensively. His dribbling feels kinda stiff and his shot felt a little slow to me personally. But I don’t really use him like that, mainly just let him spot up on offense and he scores well enough for me. Defensively he’s omega clamp though

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. I picked him up last night and he shoots lights out. 5/5 from three and he clamps up. Love this card. He’s a DOG! His animations are so smooth

3 Likes

Hes god tier @ SG. Pick him up immediately n never look back.

1 Like

He’s even great at SF. Pushes the pace and great shooter

1 Like